- Dupriest F.E., Elks W.C., Ottesen S. (2011) Design methodology and operational practices eliminate differential sticking, SPE Drill. Complet. 26, 115-123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hempkins W.B., Kingsborough R.H., Lohec W.E., Nini C.J. (1987) Multivariate statistical analysis of stuck drill pipe situations, SPE Drill. Eng. 2, 237-244. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Levchuk K. (2015) Influence of location of the shock absorber on the performance of a shock pulse alarm layout of the drill string (Ukraine), Inf. Syst. Mech. Control 12, 72-83. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Skeem M.R., Friedman M.B., Walker B.H. (1979) Drill string dynamics during jar operation, SPE J. Petrol. Technol. 31, 1381-1386. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shook E.H., Lewis T.W. (2008) Cement bond evaluation, in: SPE Western Regional and Pacific Section AAPG Joint Meeting, 29th March to 4th April 2008, Bakersfield, California, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Shivers R.M., Domangue R.J. (1993) Operational decision making for stuck pipe incidents in the Gulf of Mexico: a risk economics approach, SPE Drill. Complet. 8, 125-130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kyllingstad A., Halsey G.W. (1990) Performance testing of jars, in: SPE/IADC Drilling Conference, 27th February to 2nd March, 1990, Houston, TX. [Google Scholar]
- Shatskii I.P., Perepichka V.V. (2013) Shock wave propagation in an elastic rod with a viscoelastic external resistance, J. Appl. Mech. Tech. Phys. 8, 1016-1020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Evans L. (1998) Partial differential equations, American Mathematical Society, Providence, p. 662. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Borwein J.M., Skerritt M.P. (2012) An introduction to modern mathematical computing with Maple, Springer Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics and Technology, p. 233. [Google Scholar]
- McCall K.R., Boudjema M., Santos I.B., Guyer R.A., Boitnott G.N. (2001) Nonlinear, hysteretic rock elasticity: deriving modulus surfaces, in: American Rock Mechanics Association DC Rocks, The 38th U.S. Symposium on Rock Mechanics (USRMS), 7–10 July, 2001, Washington. [Google Scholar]
- Siems G.L., Boudreaux S.P. (2007) Applying radial acoustic amplitude signals to predict intervals of sand-stuck tubing, SPE Prod. Oper. (Society of Petroleum Engineers) 22, 254-259. [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 72, Number 5, September–October 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||27 September 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.