- Bern P.A., Zamora M., Slater K.S., Hearn P.J. (1996) The influence of drilling variables on barite sag, Society of Petroleum Engineers. SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Denver, Colorado.
- Bird R.B., Stewart W.E., Lightfoot E.N. (2007) Transport phenomena, John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- Bourgoyne A.T., Milheim K.K., Chenevert M.E., Young F.S. (1991) Applied Drilling Engineering, Society of Petroleum Engineers, Richardson, Texas.
- Brennen C. (2005) Fundamentals of multiphase flow, Cambridge University Press, Pasadena, California. [CrossRef]
- Crowe C., Michaelides E. (2006) Multiphase flow handbook, Taylor & Francis Group, LLC
- Dong K., Yang R., Zou R., Yu A., Roach G., Jamieson E. (2003) Simulation of the cake formation and growth in sedimentation and filtration, Third International Conference on CFD in the Minerals and Process Industries, 10-12 December, CSIRO, Melbourne, Australia.
- Dong K., Zou R., Yang R., Yu A., Roach G. (2009) DEM simulation of cake formation in sedimentation and filtration, Miner. Eng. 22, 921–930. [CrossRef]
- Hanson P.M., Trigg T.K., Rachal G., Zamora M. (1990) Investigation of barite sag in weighted drilling fluids in highly deviated wells, Society of Petroleum Engineers. SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, Louisiana, pp. 223–230.
- Hashemian Adariani Y. (2012) Experimental study and modeling of barite sag in annular flow, PhD Dissertation, Petroleum Engineering Department, The University of Tulsa, Tulsa, USA.
- Hashemian Adariani Y., Miska S., Yu M., Ozbayoglu E., Takach N., McLaury B. (2014a) Experimental study and modelling of barite sag in annular flow, J. Can. Petrol. Technol. 365–374. [CrossRef]
- Hashemian Adariani Y., Miska S., Yu M., Ozbayoglu E., Takach N. (2014b) Numerical simulation and experiments of barite sag in horizontal annulus, Am. J. Numer. Anal. 2, 1, 14–19. [EDP Sciences]
- Kynch G. (1952) A theory of sedimentation, Trans. Amer. Soc. 48, 166–176.
- Massarani G. (2002) Fluid dynamics in particulate systems, E-papers, Rio de Janeiro.
- Nguyen T. (2009) Predicting dynamic barite sag in oil based drilling fluids, Drilling Research Projects, The University of Tulsa, Tulsa, USA.
- Nguyen T., Miska S., Takach N. (2009) Predicting dynamic barite sag in oil based drilling fluids, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Nunziato J.W. (1983) A multiphase mixture theory for fluid-particle flows. Theory of Dispersed Multiphase Flow, edited by Meyer R.E., Academic Press, New York. pp. 191–226. [CrossRef]
- Omland T. (2009) Particle settling in non-newtonian drilling fluids, PhD Thesis in Petroleum Engineering, University of Stavanger, Stavanger.
- Saasen A., Liu D., Marken C.D. (1995) Prediction of barite sag potential of drilling fluids from rheological measurements, Society of Petroleum Engineers. SPE/IADC Drilling Conference, Amsterdam, Netherlands, pp. 663–671.
- Shook A., Roco C. (1991) Slurry flow – principles and practice, Butterworth-Heinemann, Boston.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 72, Number 4, July–August 2017
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||06 September 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.