- Krzysztof P., Jaroslaw C. (2009) Optimizing downhole fluid production of sucker-rod pumps with variable motor speed, SPE Prod. Oper. 24, 2, 346-352. [CrossRef]
- Stachowiak J. (2015) New sucker rod pump technology with integral screen for sandy wells, SPE Production and Operations Symposium, 1-5 March, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA.
- Telli F.D. (2010) Increasing sucker rods’ working capacities, J. Petrol. Technol. 62, 1, 26–29. [CrossRef]
- Zhao H.H., Qi Y.G., Du H.W., Wang N.N., Zhang G.F., Liu W.B., Lu H.L. (2016) Cloud computation processing for oilfield block data and chain drive pumping unit polished rod motion model, J. Sign. Process. Syst. 24, 8, 1–10.
- Reges G.D., Schnitman L., Reis R., Mota F. (2015) A new approach to diagnosis of sucker rod pump systems by analyzing segments of downhole dynamometer cards, SPE Artificial Lift Conference-Latin America and Caribbean, 27-28 May, Salvador, Brazil.
- Dumitru N., Craciunoiu N., Malciu R., Ploscaru N. (2015) Elastodynamic analysis of the sucker rod pumping system mechanism, Mech. Mach. Sci. 24, 355–363. [CrossRef]
- Iskenderli I.N., Kuliev I.S., Narimanov V.A., Kel’biev F.M. (2013) Analysis of efficiency of methods for improving sucker-rod deep-well pump plungers and choice of an alternative method, Chem. Petrol. Eng. 49, 7, 536–538. [CrossRef]
- Liu L., Tong C., Wang J., Liu R. (2004) A uniform and reduced mathematical model for sucker rod pumping, in: Bubak M., Albada G.D., Sloot P.M.A., Dongarra J. (eds), Computational Science-ICCS 2004, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, Vol. 3037, pp. 372–379. [CrossRef]
- Schafer D.J., Jennings J.W. (2012) An investigation of analytical and numerical sucker rod pumping mathematical models, SPE J. 33, 9, 405–413.
- Gibbs S.G. (1994) Assumptions of the API rod pumping design method as related to practical applications and wave equation techniques, University of Tulsa Centennial Petroleum Engineering Symposium, 29-31 August, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA.
- Gibbs S.G., Nolen K.B., Morrow F.E., Lynch W.E. (1995) Monitoring and controlling rod pumped wells using downhole pump cards, SPE Annual Technical Meeting, 7-9 June, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Firu L.S., Chelu T., Petre C.M. (2003) A modern approach to the optimum design of sucker-rod pumping system, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 5-8 October, Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Xing M.M., Dong S.M., Tong Z.X., Tian R.F., Chen H.L. (2015) Dynamic simulation and efficiency analysis of beam pumping system, J. Cent. South Univ. 22, 3367–3379. [CrossRef]
- Liu X.F. (2013) Prediction of flowing bottomhole pressures for two-phase coalbed methane wells, Acta Geol. Sin-Engl. 87, 5, 1412–1420. [CrossRef]
- Yao Y.D., Ge J.L. (2011) Characteristics of non-darcy flow in low-permeability reservoirs, Petrol. Sci. 8, 1, 55–62. [CrossRef]
- Liu X.F., Qi Y.G., Liu C.H., Liu F. (2009) Analytical method of the equipment of water pumping and gas production with the sucker-rod pump for CBM wells, Min. Proc. Eq. 37, 9, 10–13.
- Takacs G., Kis L., Koncz A. (2016) The calculation of gearbox torque components on sucker-rod pumping units using dynamometer card data, J. Petrol. Explor. Prod. Technol. 6, 1, 101–110. [CrossRef]
- Wang Y.P., Wang H.W., Zhang C., Lai M.H. (2005) Computing static hanging load of sucker rod in pumping well by means of leakage curves, J. Xi’an Shiyou U. 20, 2, 58–60.
- Liu C.H. (2015) Sucker rod string design of the pumping systems, Ingeniería e Investigación 35, 2, 6–14. [CrossRef]
- Hirschfeldt C.M., Ruiz R. (2009) Selection criteria for artificial lift system based on the mechanical limits: case study of Golfo San Jorge Basin, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 4-7 October, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
- Hojjati M.H., Gittins S.A. (2005) Modelling of sucker rod string, J. Can. Petrol. Technol. 44, 12, 77–80. [CrossRef]
- Deng S., Fan H.H., Liu Y.H., Liu J.G., Peng Q., Ren W.Y. (2016) Study on longitudinal vibration of casing string in deep water by riserless drilling, Offshore Technology Conference Asia, 22-25 March, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Yang H.B., Di Q.F., Wang W.C. (2005) Prediction of serious abrasion position and mechanism of uneven abrasion between sucker rod string and tubing, Acta Petrolei Sin. 26, 2, 100–103.
- Xu J., Shirazi S.A., Doty D.R., Prado M.G. (2000) Prediction of turbulent friction in rod-pumped wells, SPE J. 5, 2, 182–189. [CrossRef]
- Pons V.M. (2014) Optimal stress calculations for sucker-rod pumping systems, SPE Artificial Lift Conference & Exhibition-North America, 6-8 October, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Janahmadov A.K., Javadov M.Y. (2016) Fractal fatigue analysis of valve units of sucker rod pumps, Springer International Publishing, Switzerland.
- Pan X., Wong R.C., Maini B.B. (1998) Steady state immiscible oil and water flow in a smooth-walled fracture, J. Can. Pet. Technol. 37, 5, 127–134.
- Guichard A.M., Zhan L., Dilling L., Giaquinta A., Mohamed E.E.D., Awaad A.H. (2010) The first successful impulse test on coiled tubing, results in reliable reservoir evaluation for non-naturally flowing wells, North Africa Technical Conference and Exhibition, 14-17 February, Cairo, Egypt.
- Schirmer P., Gay J.C., Toutain P. (1991) Use of advanced pattern-recognition and knowledge-based system in analyzing dynamometer cards, SPE Comput. Appl. 3, 6, 21–24.
- Yang H.T., Mu L.M., Zeng Y.Q., Huang W., Xin H., Han E. (2014) Real time calculation of fluid level using dynamometer card of sucker rod pump well, International Petroleum Technology Conference, 10-12 December, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Liu X.F., Qi Y.G., Hu A.M., Zhao P.H., Liu C.H. (2011) Inflow performance analysis of single-phase water flow in coalbed methane wells, China J. Rock Mech. Eng. 30, 5, 960–966.
- Vicki A.H., Paul S.S. (2002) A guide to coalbed methane operations, Gas Research Institute, Alabama, Birmingham.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 72, Number 3, May–June 2017
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||19 June 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.