- Antal S.P., Lahey R.T., Flaherty J.E. (1991) Analysis of phase distribution in fully developed laminar bubbly two-phase flow, Int. J. Multiphase Flow 17, 5, 635–652. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Azpitarte O.E., Buscaglia G.C. (2003) Analytical and numerical evaluation of two-fluid model solutions for laminar fully developed bubbly two-phase flows, Chem. Eng. Sci. 58, 3765–3776. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Boyd C. (2014) Perspectives on CFD analysis in nuclear reactor regulation, Keynote Lecture, CFD4NRS-5 Conference, 9-11 September, Zurich, Switzerland. [Google Scholar]
- Davidson M.R. (1990) Numerical calculations of two-phase flow in a liquid bath with bottom gas injection: the central plume, Appl. Math. Modelling 14, 67–76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Drew D.A., Passman S.L. (1999) Theory of multicomponent fluids, Springer, New York, ISBN 0-387-98380-5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ishii M., Hibiki T. (2010) Thermo-fluid dynamics of two-phase flows, Springer, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Kashinsky O.N., Timkin L.S., Cartellier A. (1993) Experimental study of “laminar” bubbly flows in a vertical pipe, Exp. Fluids 14, 308–314. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Laviéville J., Mérigoux N., Guingo M., Baudry C., Mimouni S. (2015) A generalized turbulent dispersion model for bubbly flow numerical simulation in NEPTUNE_CFD, Proc. NURETH-2015 Conference, August 30-September 4, 2015, Chicago. [Google Scholar]
- Lopez de Bertodano M. (1998) Two-fluid model for two-phase turbulent jet, Nucl. Eng. Des. 179, 11, 65–74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marfaing O., Guingo M., Laviéville J., Bois G., Méchitoua N., Mérigoux N., Mimouni S. (2016) An analytical relation for the void fraction distribution in a fully developed bubbly flow in a vertical pipe, Chem. Eng. Sci. 152, 579–585. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mimouni S., Archambeau F., Boucker M., Laviéville J., Morel C. (2009) A second-order turbulence model based on a Reynolds stress approach for two-phase flow – part I: adiabatic cases, Sci. Technol. Nucl. Install. 2009, 792395. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Morel C. (2015) Mathematical modeling of disperse two-phase flows, Springer, New York. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nakoryakov V.E., Kashinsky O.N., Randin V.V., Timkin L.S. (1996) Gas-liquid bubbly flows in vertical pipes, J. Fluids Eng. 118, 377–382, Experimental data are available online https://scholar.lib.vt.edu/ejournals/JFE/data/JFE/DB96-377/. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Podowski M.Z. (2014) Model verification and validation issues for multiphase flow and heat transfer simulation in reactor systems, Keynote Lecture, CFD4NRS-5 Conference, 9-11 September, Zurich, Switzerland. [Google Scholar]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 72, Number 1, January–February 2017
Dossier: Dynamics of Evolving Fluid Interfaces - DEFI Gathering Physico-Chemical and Flow Properties
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.