- Baek E., Brock W. (1992) A general test for nonlinear Granger causality: bivariate model, Working paper, Iowa State University and University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Bampinas G., Panagiotidis T. (2015) On the relationship between oil and gold before and after financial crisis: linear, nonlinear and time-varying causality testing, Working paper, WP 15-04, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, Italy.
- Bollerslev T. (1986) Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity, J. Econom. 31, 307–327. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Bredin D., Elder J., Fountas S. (2011) Oil volatility and the option value of waiting: an analysis of the G-7, J. Fut. Mark. 31, 679–702. [CrossRef]
- Chatrath A., Miao H., Ramchander S., Wang T. (2015) The forecasting efficacy of risk-neutral moments for crude oil volatility, J. Forecast. 34, 177–190. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Dave D., Aye G.C. (2015) Oil price uncertainty and Savings in South Africa, OPEC Energy Review 39, 285–297. [CrossRef]
- Dées S., Gasteuil A., Kaufmann R., Mann M. (2008) Assessing the factors behind oil price changes, Working paper No. 855, European Central Bank.
- Duffie D., Gray S. (1995) Volatility in energy prices, in Managing energy price risk, Jamson R. (ed.), Risk Publications, London, pp. 39–55.
- Elder J., Serletis A. (2010) Oil price uncertainty, J. Money, Credit Bank. 42, 1138–1159. [CrossRef]
- Engle R.F., Granger C.W.J. (1987) Co-integration and error-correction: representation, estimation and testing, Econometrica 55, 251–276. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Engle R.F. (1982) Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity with estimates of the variance of United Kingdom inflation, Econometrica 50, 987–1007. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Ewing B.T., Hammoudeh S.M., Thompson M.A. (2006) Examining asymmetric behavior in US petroleum futures and spot prices, Energy J. 27, 9–23. [CrossRef]
- Fattouh B. (2007) Structural model, the demand-supply framework and informal approaches, University of London, London, UK.
- Figlewski S. (1997) Forecasting volatility, Financ. Mark. Inst. Instrum. 6, 2, 1–88. [CrossRef]
- Garefalakis A., Dimitras A., Koemtzopoulos D., Spinthiropoulos K. (2011) Determinant factors of Hong Kong stock market, Inter. J. of Fin. Mar. and Der. 62, 50–64.
- Granger C. (1999) Empirical modeling in economics, Cambridge University Press, UK. [CrossRef]
- Guo H., Kliensen K. (2005) Oil price volatility and US macroeconomic activity, Fed. Res. Bank of St. Louis Rev. 87, 6, 669–683.
- Hiemstra C., Jones J. (1994) Testing for linear and nonlinear Granger causality in the stock price-volume relation, J. Finance 49, 1639–1664.
- Jo S. (2014) The effects of oil price uncertainty on global real economic activity, J. Money, Credit Bank. 46, 1113–1135. [CrossRef]
- Kaufmann R. (2011) The role of market fundamentals and speculation in recent price changes for crude oil, Energy Policy 39, 105–115. [CrossRef]
- Kaufmann R., Ullman B. (2009) Oil prices, speculation and fundamentals: interpreting causal relationship among spot and futures prices, Energy Econ. 31, 550–558. [CrossRef]
- Kuper G. (2002) Measuring oil price volatility, Department of Economics & SOM, University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Lemonakis C., Vassakis K., Garefalakis A., Papa P. (2016a) SMEs performance and subsidies in it investments: a vis-à-vis approach, J. of Theor. and App. Infor. Tech. 87, 2, 266–275.
- Lemonakis C., Vassakis K., Garefalakis A., Michailidou D. (2016b) Cooperations characteristics for potential innovative in crisis: the Greek paradigm, Corp. Owner. and Control 14, 1, 30–37.
- Matar W., Al-Fattah S.M., Atalla T., Pierru A. (2013) An introduction to oil market volatility analysis, OPEC Energy Rev. 37, 3, 247–269. [CrossRef]
- Pindyck R.S. (2004) Volatility and commodity price dynamics, J. Fut. Mark. 24, 1029–1047. [CrossRef]
- Plourde A., Watkins G.C. (1998) Crude oil prices between 1985 and 1994: how volatile in relation to other commodities? Resour. Energy Econ. 20, 245–262. [CrossRef]
- Poon S.-H., Granger C.W.J. (2003) Forecasting volatility in financial markets: a review, J. Econ. Lit. 41, 2, 478–539. [CrossRef]
- Robe M.A., Wallen J. (2016) Fundamentals, derivatives market information and oil price volatility, J. Futures Mark. 36, 317–344. [CrossRef]
- Romano A.A., Scandurra G. (2012) Price asymmetries and volatility in the Italian gasoline market, OPEC Energy Rev. 36, 215–229. [CrossRef]
- Salisu A.A. (2014) Modeling oil price volatility before, during and after the global financial crisis, OPEC Energy Rev. 38, 469–495. [CrossRef]
- Salisu A., Fasanya I. (2012) Modelling oil price volatility with structural breaks, Energy Policy 52, 554–562. [CrossRef]
- Sariannidis N., Galyfianakis G., Drimpetas E. (2015) The effect of financial and macroeconomic factors on the oil market, Inter. J. of Ener. Econ. and Pol. 5, 4, 1084–1091.
- Sariannidis N., Koskosas I., Garefalakis A., Antoniadis I. (2009) Volatility of stock returns: the case of the Belgian Stock Exchange, Inter. J. of Bus. For. and Mark. Intel. 1, 111–121.
- Sharma H., Dharmaraja S. (2016) Effect of outliers on volatility forecasting and value at risk estimation in crude oil markets, OPEC Energy Rev. 40, 276–299. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Y.-J., Wei Y.-M. (2010) The crude oil market and the gold market: evidence for co-integration, causality and price discovery, Resour. Policy 35, 3, 168–177. [CrossRef]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 72, Number 1, January–February 2017
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.