- Abernathy W.J., Utterback J.M. (1978) Patterns of industrial innovation, Tech. Rev. 80, 40–47.
- Ané T., Labidi C. (2001) Revisiting the finite mixture of Gaussian distributions with application to futures markets, J. Futures Markets 21, 347–376. [CrossRef]
- Bahra B. (1996) Probability distributions of future asset prices implied by option prices, Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, August, 299–311.
- Benth F.E., Šaltytė-Benth J. (2004) The normal inverse Gaussian distribution and spot price modelling in energy markets, Int. J. Theo. App. Fin. 7, 177–192. [CrossRef]
- Black F., Scholes M. (1973) The pricing of options and corporate liabilities, J. Pol. Econ. 81, 637–654. [CrossRef]
- Bloomberg Markets (2014) Oil Comp-Explor&Prodtn Companies. Retrieved February 23, 2014 from http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/companies/oil-comp-explor-prodtn/.
- Bowman E.H., Moskowitz G.T. (2001) Real options analysis and strategic decision making, Org. Sci. 12, 772–777. [CrossRef]
- Bratvold R.B., Begg S.H. (2008) I would rather be vaguely right than precisely wrong: A new approach to decision making in the petroleum exploration and production industry, AAPG Bulletin 92, 1373–1392. [CrossRef]
- Canada’s Energy Future (2013) Energy Supply and Demand Projections to 2035. Retrieved February 23, 2014 from http://www.neb-one.gc.ca/clf-nsi/rnrgynfmtn/nrgyrprt/nrgyftr/2013/nrgftr2013-eng.htm.
- Casault S., Groen A.J., Linton J.D. (2013) Examination of the behavior of R&D returns using a power law, Sci. Pub. Pol. 40, 219–228. [CrossRef]
- Casault S., Groen A.J., Linton J.D. (2014) Improving value assessment of high-risk, high-reward biotechnology research the role of “thick tails”, New Biotech. 31, 172–178. [CrossRef]
- Childs P.D., Triantis A.J. (1999) Dynamic R&D investment policies, Manage. Sci. 45, 1359–1377. [CrossRef]
- Chorn L.G., Shokhor S. (2006) Real options for risk management in petroleum development investments, Energy Econ. 28, 489–505. [CrossRef]
- Clauset A., Shalizi C.R., Newman M.E.J. (2009) Power-Law Distributions in Empirical Data, SIAM Rev. 51, 661–703. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Elder J., Serletis A. (2009) Oil price uncertainty in Canada, Energy Econ. 31, 852–856. [CrossRef]
- Filis G., Degiannakis S., Floros C. (2011) International Review of Financial Analysis, International Rev. Fin. Anal. 20, 152–164. [CrossRef]
- Hamilton J.D. (1983) Oil and the macroeconomy since World War II, J. Pol. Econ. 91, 228–248. [CrossRef]
- He Z.L., Wong P.-K. (2004) Exploration vs. Exploitation: An Empirical Test of the Ambidexterity Hypothesis, Organization Science 15, 4, 481–494. [CrossRef]
- Kollias C., Kyrtsou C., Papadamou S. (2013) The effects of terrorism and war on the oil price–stock index relationship, Energy Econ. 40, 743–752. [CrossRef]
- Lamont O. (1997) Cash Flow and Investment: Evidence from Internal Capital Markets, J. Fin. 52, 83–109. [CrossRef]
- Levinthal D.A., March J.G. (1993) The Myopia of Learning, Strat. Manage. J. 14, 95–112. [CrossRef]
- Liu L. (2014) Cross-correlations between crude oil and agricultural commodity markets, Physica A 395, 293–302. [CrossRef]
- March J.G. (1991) Exploration and exploitation in organizational learning, Org. Sci. 21, 71–87. [CrossRef]
- Mansell R.L., Church J.R. (1995) Traditional and incentive regulation: applications to natural gas pipelines in Canada, Van Horne Institute for International Transportation and Regulatory Affairs, Calgary, CA.
- Meade N. (2010) Oil prices — Brownian motion or mean reversion? A study using a one year ahead density forecast criterion, Energy Econ. 32, 1485–1498. [CrossRef]
- Menezes C., Geiss C., Tressler J. (1980) Increasing Downside Risk, American Econ. Rev. 70, 921–932.
- Mudambi R., Navarra P. (2004) Is Knowledge Power? Knowledge Flows, Subsidiary Power and Rent-Seeking within MNCs, J. Int. Bus. Stud. 35, 385–406. [CrossRef]
- Mudambi R., Swift T. (2011) Proactive R&D management and firm growth: A punctuated equilibrium model, Res. Pol. 40, 429–440. [CrossRef]
- Mudambi R., Swift T. (2014) Knowing when to leap: Transitioning between exploitative and explorative R&D, Strat. Manage. J. 35, 126–145. [CrossRef]
- Nichols N.A. (1994) Scientific management at Merck: an interview with CFO Judy Lewent, Harvard Bus. Rev. 72, 88–99.
- Reboredo J.C., Rivera-Castro M.A. (2014) International Review of Economics and Finance, Int. Rev. Econ. Fin. 29, 145–176. [CrossRef]
- Sadorsky P. (2006) Modeling and forecasting petroleum futures volatility, Energy Econ. 28, 467–488. [CrossRef]
- Smith J.E., McCardle K.F. (1999) Options in the real world: lessons learned in evaluating oil and gas investments, Op. Res. 47, 1–15. [CrossRef]
- Stein J.C. (1997) Internal Capital Markets and the Competition for Corporate Resources, J. Fin. 52, 111–133. [CrossRef]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 71, Number 3, May–June 2016
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||01 September 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.