- Abukhalifeh H., Upreti S.R., Lohi A. (2011) Permeability effect on the concentration-dependent propane dispersion coefficient in VAPEX, International Journal of Oil, Gas and Coal Technology 4, 11, 64–78. [CrossRef]
- Ahmadloo F., Asghari K., Henni A., Freitag N.P. (2011) Experimental results and analytical modeling of solvent leaching gravity drainage phenomenon in heavy oil reservoirs, SPE Annual Conference and Exhibition, Denver, Colorado, USA, 30 Oct.-2 Nov.
- Allen J.C. (1974) Gaseous solvent heavy oil recovery, US Patent 1027851.
- Allen J.C. (1976) Multiple solvent heavy oil recovery method, US Patent 3954141.
- Butler R.M., Jiang Q. (2000) Improved recovery of heavy oil by VAPEX with widely spaced horizontal injectors and producers, Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology 39, 1, 48–56.
- Butler R.M., Jiang Q. (1996) Selection of well configuration in VAPEX process, SPE Conference 37145, Calgary, Canada AB, 18-20 Nov.
- Butler R.M., Mokrys I.J. (1991) A new process (VAPEX) for recovering heavy oils using hot water and hydrocarbon vapour, Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology 30, 1, 97–106. [CrossRef]
- Butler R.M., Mokrys I.J. (1989) Solvent analogue model of steam-assisted gravity drainage, AOSTRA Journal of Research 5, 1, 17–32.
- Das S.K. (1995) In situ recovery of heavy oil and bitumen using vapourized hydrocarbon solvents, PhD Thesis, University of Calgary.
- James L.A., Rezaie N., Chatzis I. (2007) VAPEX, warm VAPEX, and hybrid VAPEX—the state of enhanced oil recovery for in situ heavy oils in Canada, Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology 47, 4, 1–7.
- Luhning R.W., Das S.K., Bakker J., Engleman J.R., Wong S., Fisher L.J., Grabowski J., Sullivan L.A., Boyle H.A. (2003) Full scale VAPEX process—Climate change advantage and economic consequences, Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology 42, 2, 29–34.
- Roopa I., Dawe R.A. (2007) VAPEX—Gravity-assisted film drainage for heavy oil recovery, Journal of Petroleum Science and Technology 25, 5, 645–658. [CrossRef]
- Yazdani A. (2007) Physical and numerical modeling of permeability and drainage height effects in VAPEX, PhD Thesis, University of Calgary.
- Yazdani A., Maini B.B. (2005) Effect of drainage height and grain size on production rates in the Vapex process: Experimental study, SPE Reservoir Engineering Journal 8, 3, 205–213. [CrossRef]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 71, Number 2, March–April 2016
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||17 March 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.