- Advisory Council on Aeronautics Research in Europe (ACARE (2010) Aeronautics and air transport: beyond vision 2020 (towards 2050).
- http://www.airbus.com, Airbus Global market forecast 2010–2029.
- Pachauri R.K., Reisinger A. (2007) Contribution of working groups I, II and III to the fourth assessment report of the intergovernmental panel on climate change, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), Geneva Switzerland.
- American Society for Testing and Materials (2009) Standard Specification for Aviation Turbine Fuel Containing Synthesized Hydrocarbons, ASTM D7566 – 10.
- Moses C.A. (2008) Comparative evaluation of semi-synthetic jet fuels, CRC project No. AV-02-04a, Sept.
- American Society for Testing and Materials) (2011) Standard Specification for Aviation Turbine Fuel Containing Synthesized Hydrocarbons, ASTM D7566 – 11a.
- Simacek P., Kubicka D., Sebor G., Pospisil M. (2010) Fuel properties of hydroprocessed rapeseed oil, Fuel 89, 609–615.
- Lapuerta M., Villajos M., Agudelo J.R., Boehman A.L. (2011) Key properties and blending strategies of hydrotreated vegetable oil as biodiesel for Diesel engines, Fuel Processing Technology 92, 2406–2411. [CrossRef]
- Ballerini D. (2011) Les Biocarburants – Répondre aux défis énergétiques et environnementaux des transports, Éditions Technip, Paris, France.
- Huber G.W., O'Connor P., Corma A. (2007) Processing biomass in conventional oil refineries: production of high quality Diesel by hydrotreating vegetable oils in heavy vacuum oil mixtures, Applied Catalysis A: General 329, 120–129. [CrossRef]
- Simacek P., Kubicka D., Kubicková I., Homola F., Pospisil M., Chudoba J. (2011) Premium quality renewable Diesel by hydroprocessed of sunflower oil, Fuel 90, 2473–2479. [CrossRef]
- Bloch M. (2010) State-of-the-Art BTL and HVO Production Processes and the Challenges for the Production of Bio-based Jet Fuel, SWAFEA 2nd European Stakeholder Conference, Munich Germany, July.
- Bauldreay J.M., Heins R.J., Smith J. (2003) Synthetic jet fuels and their role in the future, 8th International Conference on Stability, Handling and Use of Liquid Fuels, Steamboat Springs, CO, USA, 14-19 Sept.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 71, Number 1, January–February 2016
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||22 January 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.