- Data available at http://www.freedoniagroup.com/World-Catalysts.html .
- Bouchy C., Duchene P., Faraj A. (2013) Using High Throughput Experimentation Approach for the Evaluation of Dehydrogenation Catalysts: Potential Interests and Drawbacks, Oil Gas Science Technology – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles 68, 3, 429–443. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Morra G., Farrusseng D., Bouchy C., Morin S. (2013) Knowledge Based Catalyst Design by High Throughput Screening of Model Reactions and Statistical Modelling, Oil Gas Science Technology – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles 68, 3, 487–504. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Jolly J., Pavageau B., Tatibouet J.M. (2013) High Throughput Approach Applied to VOC Oxidation at Low Temperature, Oil Gas Science Technology – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles 68, 3, 505–517. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- de Vries J.G., Lefort L. (2013) Development of Asymmetric Hydrogenation Catalysts via High Throughput Experimentation, Oil Gas Science Technology – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles 68, 3, 519–528. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Beltran-Oviedo T.A., Batyrshin I., Dominguez J.M. (2009) The optimal design of experiments (ODOE) as an alternative method for catalysts libraries optimization, Catal. Today 148, 28–35. [CrossRef]
- Farrusseng D. (2008) High-throughput heterogeneous catalysis, Surf. Sci. Rep. 63, 487–513. [CrossRef]
- Katryniok B., Paul S., Dumeignil F. (2013) Recent developments in the field of catalytic dehydration of glycerol to acrolein, ACS Catalysis 3, 1819. [CrossRef]
- Fulvio P.F., Pikus S., Jaroniec M. (2005) Tailoring properties of SBA-15 materials by controlling conditions of hydrothermal synthesis, J. Mat. Chem. 15, 5049–5053. [CrossRef]
- Deleplanque J., Dubois J.-L., Devaux J.-F., Ueda W. (2010) Production of acrolein and acrylic acid through dehydration and oxydehydration of glycerol with mixed oxide catalysts, Catal. Today 157, 351. [CrossRef]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 70, Number 3, May–June 2015
IFP Energies nouvelles International Conference: NEXTLAB 2014 – Advances in Innovative Experimental Methodology or Simulation Tools used to Create, Test, Control and Analyse Systems, Materials and Molecules
|Page(s)||455 - 462|
|Published online||10 February 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.