- Global CCS Institute (2011) The costs of CCS and other low-carbon technologies, 2 Nov. [Google Scholar]
- Zero Emission Platform, ZEP (2011) The Costs of CO2 Capture - Post-demonstration CCS in the EU, 15 July. [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2009/31/Ec of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2009, on the geological storage of carbon dioxide and amending Council Directive 85/337/EEC, European Parliament and Council Directives 2000/60/EC, 2001/80/EC, 2004/35/EC, 2006/12/EC, 2008/1/EC and Regulation (EC) No. 1013/2006. [Google Scholar]
- IEA (2011) The Costs of CO2 Capture Post-demonstration CCS in the EU. [Google Scholar]
- Global CCS Institute (2012) The Global Status of CCS: 2012, Oct. [Google Scholar]
- Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, The Council, The European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions A Roadmap for moving to a competitive low carbon economy in 2050, European Commission, Brussels, 8.3.2011, COM(2011) 112 final. [Google Scholar]
- The contribution of CO2 capture and storage to a sustainable energy system, Volume 4 in the CASCADE MINTS project, July 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Brasingtob R.D. (2012) Integration and operation of post-combustion capture system on coal-fired power generation: load following and peak power, PhD Thesis, certified H. Herzog, June. [Google Scholar]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 69, Number 5, September-October 2014
Dossier: Post Combustion CO2 Capture
|Page(s)||785 - 791|
|Published online||04 December 2013|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.