- Nguyen T.T., Yoo H.R., Rho Y.W., Kim S.B. (2001) Speed control of pig bypass flow in natural gas pipeline, International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, Pusan, Korea, June 12-16.
- McDonald A., Baker O. (1964) Multiphase flow in (Gas) pipelines, Oil Gas J. 62, 24, 68-71; Oil Gas J. 62, 25, 171-175; Oil Gas J. 62, 26, 64-67.
- Barua S. (1982) An experimental verification and modification of the McDonald and Baker pigging model for horizontal flow, PhD Thesis, University of Tulsa, Texas.
- Kohda K., Suzukawa Y., Furukwa H. (1988) A new method for analyzing transient flow after pigging scores well, Oil Gas J. 9, 40-47.
- Minami K., Shoham O. (1991) Pigging dynamics in two-phase flow pipelines : experiment and modeling, SPE Prod. Facil. 10, 4, 225-231.
- Taitel Y., Shoham O., Brill J.P. (1989) Simplified transient solution and simulation of two-phase flow in pipelines, Chem. Eng. Sci. 44, 1353-1359. [CrossRef]
- Scoggins Jr. (1977) Numerical simulation model for transient two-phase flow in a pipeline, PhD Thesis, University of Tulsa, Texas.
- Xiao-Xuan X., Gong J. (2005) Pigging simulation for horizontal gas-condensate pipelines with low-liquid loading, Journal of Petroleum Science Engineering 48, 272-280. [CrossRef]
- Nieckele A.O., Braga A.M.B., Azevedo L.F.A. (2001) Transient pig motion trough gas and liquid pipelines, Journal of Energy Resources. ASME 123, 260-269. [CrossRef]
- Nguyen T.T., Kim S.B., Yoo H.R., Rho Y.W. (2001) Modeling and simulation for pig flow control in natural gas pipeline, J. Mech. Sci. Tech. 15, 8, 1165-1173.
- Tolmasquim S.T., Nieckele A.O. (2008) Design and control of pig operations through pipelines, Journal of Petroleum Science Engineering 62, 102-110. [CrossRef]
- Esmaeilzadeh F., Mowla D., Asemani M. (2009) Mathematical modeling and simulation of pigging operation in gas and liquid pipelines, Journal of Petroleum Science Engineering 69, 100-106. [CrossRef]
- Saeidbakhsh M., Rafeeyan M., Ziaei-rad S. (2009) Dynamic analysis of small pigs in space pipelines, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. 64, 2, 155-164. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Lesani M., Rafeeyan M., Sohankar A. (2012) Dynamic analysis of Small Pig through two and three dimensional liquid pipeline, Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics. 5, 2, 75-83.
- Sobhani M., Rafeeyan M. (2000) Robust controller design for multivariable nonlinear uncertain systems, Iran. J. Sci. Technol. 24, 3, Transaction B, 345-356.
- Yaniv O. (1999) Quantitative feedback design of linear and nonlinear control systems, Kluwer Academic Publishers, United States of America
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 67, Number 4, July-August 2012
|Page(s)||693 - 701|
|Published online||09 August 2012|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.