- Zabalza-Mezghani I., Manceau E., Feraille M., Jourdan A. (2004) Uncertainty management : From geological scenarios to production scheme optimization, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 44, 1-2, 11-25. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J., Delshad M., Sepehrnoori K. (2007) Development of a framework for optimization of reservoir simulation studies, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 59, 1-2, 135-146. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peng C.Y., Gupta R. (2004) Experimental design and analysis methods in multiple deterministic modeling for quantifying hydrocarbon in-place probability distribution curve, SPE Asia Pacific Conference on Integrated Modeling for Asset Management, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 29-30 March. [Google Scholar]
- Esmaiel T.E.H., Fallah S., Kruijsdijk C.P.J.W. (2005) Reservoir screening and sensitivity analysis of waterflooding with smart wells through the application of experimental design, 14th SPE Middle East Oil & Gas Show and Conference, Bahrain, 12-15 March. [Google Scholar]
- Myers R.H., Montgomery D.C. (1995) Response Surface Methodology – Process and Product Optimization Using Designed Experiments, John Wiley & Sons, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Narayanan K., White C.D., Lake L.W. (1999) Response surface methods for upscaling heterogeneous geologic models, SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium, Houston, Texas, 14-17 February. [Google Scholar]
- Chewaroungroaj J., Varela O.J., Lake L.W. (2000) An evaluation of procedures to estimate uncertainty in hydrocarbon recovery prediction, SPE Asia Pacific Conference on Integrated Modelling for Assest Management, Yokohama, Japan, 25-26 April. [Google Scholar]
- White C.D., Willis B.J., Narayanan K., Dutton S.P. (2001) Identifying and estimating significant geologic parameters with experimental design, Soc. Pet. Eng. J. 6, 3, 311-324. [Google Scholar]
- Risso F.V.A., Risso V.F., Schiozer D.J. (2007) Risk Assessment of Oil Fields Using Proxy Models : a case study, 8th Canadian International Petroleum Conference (58th Annual Technical Meeting), Calgary, Canada, 12-14 June. [Google Scholar]
- Rai K., Johns R.T., Delshad M. (2009) Oil-Recovery Predictions for Surfactant Polymer Flooding, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, Louisiana, 4-7 October. [Google Scholar]
- Damsleth E., Hage A., Volden R. (1992) Maximum Information at Minimum Cost : A North Sea Field Development Study with an Experimental Design, J. Petrol. Technol. 44, 12, 1350-1356. [Google Scholar]
- Dejean J.P., Blanc G. (1999) Managing Uncertainties on Production Prediction Using Integrated Statistical Methods, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition Proceedings, Houston, Texas, 3-6 October. [Google Scholar]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 67, Number 3, May-June 2012
|Page(s)||423 - 433|
|Published online||03 May 2012|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.