- Adler P.M. (1992) Porous media : geometry and transport, Butterworth-Heinemann, Boston, USA.
- Algive L., Békri S., Robin M., Vizika O. (2007) Reactive Transport : Experiments and Pore Network Modelling, Paper SCA2007-10 presented at the International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts, Calgary, Canada, 10-12 September.
- Algive L., Békri S., Vizika O. (2009) Reactive pore network modeling dedicated to the determination of the petrophysical property changes while injecting CO2, SPE 12305, presented at the Annual Technical Conferences and Exhibition, New Orleans, USA, 04-07 November.
- Aris R. (1956) On the dispersion of a solute in a fluid flowing through a tube, Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A 235, 67-77. [CrossRef]
- Baht S.K., Kovscek A.R. (1998) Permeability modification of diatomite during hot fluid injection, SPE 46210, in SPE the Western Regional Meeting, Bakers Field, 10-13 May.
- Bekri S., Thovert J.F., Adler P.M. (1995) Dissolution of porous media, Chem. Eng. Sci. 50, 17, 2765-2791. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Bekri S., Thovert J.-F., Adler P.M. (1997) Dissolution and deposition in fractures, Eng. Geol. 48, 3-4, 283-308.
- Brenner H. (1980) Dispersion resulting from flow through spatially periodic porous media, Philos. T. Roy. Soc. London A297, 81-133. [CrossRef]
- Choquette P.W., Pray L.C. (1970) Geologic Nomenclature and Classification of Porosity in Sedimentary Carbonates, AAPG Bull. 54, 2, 207-250.
- Dunham R.J. (1962) Classification of carbonate rocks according to depositional texture, in Classification of carbonate rocks : American Association of Petroleum Geologists Memoir, Ham W.E. (ed.), pp. 108-121.
- Fatt I. (1956) The network model of porous media I. Capillary pressure characteristics, Trans. AIME 207, 144-159.
- Fatt I. (1956) The network model of porous media II. Dynamic properties of a single size tube network, Trans. AIME 207, 160-163
- Fatt I. (1956) The network model of porous media III. Dynamic properties of networks with tube radius distribution, Trans. AIME 207, 164-181.
- Laroche C., Vizika O. (2005) Two-Phase Flow Properties Prediction from Small-Scale Data Using Pore-Network Modeling, Transport Porous Med. 61, 1, 77-91. [CrossRef]
- Lonoy A. (2006) Making sense of carbonate pore systems, AAPG Bull. 90, 9, 1381-1405. [CrossRef]
- Lucia J.F. (1995) Rock-Fabric / Petrophysical Classification of Carbonate Pore Space for Reservoir Characterization, AAPG Bull. 79, 9, 1275-1300.
- Moore C.H. (1989) Carbonate diagenesis and porosity, Developments in sedimentology 46, Elsevier Ed.
- Moore C.H. (2001) Carbonate reservoirs : porosity evolution and diagenesis in a sequence statigraphic framework, Developments in sedimentology 55, Elsevier Ed.
- Ochi J., Vernoux J.F. (1999) A two-dimensional network model to simulate permeability decrease under hydrodynamic effect of particle release and capture, Transport Porous Med. 37, 3, 303-325. [CrossRef]
- Sahimi M., Reza Mehrabi A., Mirzaee N., Rassamdana H. (2000) The effect of asphalt precipitation on flow behavior and production of a fractured carbonate oil reservoir during gas injection, Transport Porous Med. 41, 3, 325-347. [CrossRef]
- Sankarasubramanian R., Gill W.N. (1973) Unsteady convective diffusion with interphase mass transfer, Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A333, 115-132.
- Shapiro M., Brenner H. (1986) Taylor dispersion of chemically reactive species : irreversible first-order reactions in bulk and on boundaries, Chem. Eng. Sci. 41, 6, 1417-1433. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Shapiro M., Brenner H. (1988) Dispersion of a chemically reactive solute in a spatially model of a porous medium, Chem. Eng. Sci. 43, 551-571. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Sharratt P.N., Mann R. (1987) Some observations on the variation of tortuosity with Thiele modulus and pore size distribution, Chem. Eng. Sci. 42, 7, 1565-1576. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Taylor G.I. (1953) Dispersion of soluble matter in solvent flowing slowly through a tube, Proc. R. Soc. London A219, 186-203.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 67, Number 1, January-February 2012
|Page(s)||147 - 160|
|Published online||13 February 2012|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.