- Nelson W.L. (1958) Petroleum Refinery Engineering, 4th ed., New York. [Google Scholar]
- Ji S., Bagajewicz M. (2002) New Insights on the Carrier Effect in Crude Distillation, NPRA Annual Meeting 2002, San Antonio, TX, March 17-19. [Google Scholar]
- Mel’nikov V.S. et al. (1984) Hydrocarbon gas as stripping agent in atmospheric towers of atmospheric-vacuum tubestill units, Chem. Technol. Fuels Oils 20, 5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaes G.L. (2000) Refinery Process Modeling, Athens Printing Company, Athens, Georgia. [Google Scholar]
- Luyben W. (2006) Distillation Design and Control Using Aspen Simulation, Wiley, Hoboken. [Google Scholar]
- Finlayson B.A. (2006) Introduction to Chemical Engineering Computing, Willey, Hoboken. [Google Scholar]
- Soave G. (1972) Equilibrium Constants from a Modified Redlich – Kwong Equation of State, Chem. Eng. Sci. 27, 6. [Google Scholar]
- Graboski M.S., Daubert T.E. (1978) A Modified Soave Equation of State for Phase Equilibrium Calculations I. Hydrocarbon Systems, Ind. Eng. Chem. Process Des. Dev. 17. [Google Scholar]
- Graboski M.S., Daubert T.E. (1978) A Modified Soave Equation of State for Phase Equilibrium Calculations II. Systems Containing CO2, H2S, N2 and CO, Ind Eng. Chem. Process Des. Dev. 17. [Google Scholar]
- Lieberman N.P. (2003) Working Guide to Process Equipment, 2nd ed., McGraw Hill, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Lieberman N.P. (1991) Troubleshooting Process Operations, 3rd ed., Pennwell, Tulsa. [Google Scholar]
- Alberty R.A. (1991) Physical Chemistry, 6th ed., Wiley, New Delhi. [Google Scholar]
- Castellan G.W. (1990) Physical Chemistry, 3rd ed., Narosa Publishing House, New Delhi. [Google Scholar]
- Loeb L. (1985) The Kinetic Theory of Gases, 3rd ed., Radha Publishing House, Calcutta. [Google Scholar]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 66, Number 6, November-December 2011
|Page(s)||1017 - 1024|
|Published online||15 September 2011|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.