- Bachu S., Gunter W.D. (2005) Overview of acid-gas injectionoperations in western Canada, Proc. 7th Int. Conf. Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies: Peer-reviewed Papers and Overviews, Rubin E.S., Keith D.W., Gilboy C.F. (eds), Elsevier, Vol. I, pp.443-448. [Google Scholar]
- Bachu S., Haug K. (2005) In-situ characteristics of acid-gas injection operations in the Alberta Basin, western Canada:Demonstration of CO2 geological storage. Carbon DioxideStorage in Deep Geologic Formations, Benson S.M. (ed.),Elsevier, 2005 Results From the CO2 Capture Project: GeologicStorage of Carbon Dioxide with Monitoring and Verification,Vol. 2, pp. 867-876. [Google Scholar]
- Bennion D.B., Bachu S. (2008) Drainage and imbibition relativepermeability relationships for supercritical CO2/brine and H2S/brine systems in intergranular sandstone, carbonate, shaleand anhydrite rocks, SPE Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering,June, pp. 487-496. [Google Scholar]
- Birkholzer J.T., Zhou Q. (2009) Basin-scale hydrogeologicimpacts of CO2 storage: Capacity and regulatory implications, Int. J. Greenhouse Gas Control 3, 6, 745-756. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CMG - Computer Modelling Group Ltd (2007) User’s Guide – IMEX: Advanced Oil/Gas Reservoir Simulator, ComputerModelling Group Ltd., Version 2007, Calgary, AB, Canada. [Google Scholar]
- Craft B.C., Hawkins M.F. (1959) Applied Petroleum ReservoirEngineering, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 437 p. [Google Scholar]
- Davison R.H., Mayder A., Hladiuk D.W., Jarrell J. (1999) Zamaacid gas disposal/miscible flood implementation and results, J. Can. Petrol. Technol. 38, 2, 45-54. [Google Scholar]
- ERCB (2008) Publically available data accessed in 2008 throughthe Alberta Energy Resources and Conservation Board (ERCB). [Google Scholar]
- Hnatiuk J., Martinelli J.W. (1967) The relationship of theWesterose D-3 pool to other pools on the common aquifer, J. Can. Petrol. Technol. 16, 7-13. [Google Scholar]
- Nicot P.J. (2008) Evaluation of large-scale CO2 storage on freshwater sections of aquifers: An example from the Texas GulfCoast Basin, Int. J. Greenhouse Gas Control 2, 4, 582-593. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pooladi-Darvish M., Hong H., Theys S., Stocker R., Bachu S.,Dashtgard S. (2008a) CO2 injection for enhanced gas recoveryand geological storage of CO2 in the Long Coulee GlauconiteF Pool, Alberta. Paper SPE 115789 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Denver, September 21-24,2008. [Google Scholar]
- Pooladi-Darvish M., Hong H., Bachu S. (2008b) Analysis ofEffects of Acid Gas Injection in the Zama Keg River Z3Z Pool,Report to Natural Resources Canada. [Google Scholar]
- Yamamoto H., Zhang K., Karasaki K., Marui A., Uehara H., Nikishawa N. (2009) Numerical investigation concerning theimpact of CO2 geologic storage on regional groundwater flow, Int. J. Greenhouse Gas Control 3, 5, 586-599. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Q., Birkholzer J.T., Tsang C.-F., Rutqvist J. (2008) Amethod for quick assessment of CO2 storage capacity in closedand semi-closed saline formations, Int. J. Greenhouse Gas Control 2, 4, 626-639. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 66, Number 1, January-February 2011
IFP Energies nouvelles International Conference: Deep Saline Aquifers for Geological Storage of CO2 and Energy
|Page(s)||67 - 80|
|Published online||31 March 2011|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.