- Hlousek J., Bernhaupt M., Kogler B. (2001) Electronically controlled injection rate shaping for medium speed diesel engines, 23th CIMAC Congress, Hamburg.
- Hlousek J. (2004) Common rail system for large diesel engines 24th CIMAC Congress, Kyoto.
- Hiroyasu H., Kadota T., Arai M. (1983) Development and Use of a Spray Combustion Modeling to Predict Diesel Engine Efficiency and Pollutant Emissions (part 1: Combustion Modeling), B. JSME, 26.
- Jung D., Assanis D. (2001) Multi-Zone DI Diesel Spray Combustion Model for Cycle Simulation Studies of Engine Performance and Emissions, SAE paper 2001-01-1246.
- Heywood J.B. (1988) Internal Combustion Engines Fundamentals, McGraw Hill, 3rd ed.
- Reitz R.D., Bracco F.V. (1979) On the Dependence of Spray Angle and Other Spray Parameters on Nozzle Design and Operating Conditions, SAE paper 790494.
- Hiroyasu H., Arai M., Tabata T. (1989) Empirical Equations for the Sauter Mean Diameter of a Diesel Spray, SAE paper 890464.
- Ranz W.E., Marshall W.R. (1952) Evaporation from drops, Chem. Eng. Prog. 48, 57-72.
- Ramos J.I. (1989) Internal combustion engine modeling, Hemisphere publishing corporation.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 65, Number 6, November-December 2010
|Page(s)||893 - 901|
|Published online||01 February 2010|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.