- Mecham T., Wikerson B., Templeton B. (2000) Full Integration of SCADA, Field Control Systems and High Speed Hydraulic Models-Application Pacific Pipeline System, International Pipeline Conference, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, October 1-5.
- Cui X.G. (2005) Analysis of transient hydraulic-thermal interaction during cool and hot oil batch pipelining and its applications, PhD thesis, China University of Petroleum, Beijing.
- Fan H.C. (2005) Research on cool and hot oil batch pipelining, Master's thesis, China University of Petroleum, Beijing.
- Yao F. (2006) Study on the cool and hot oil batch transporting schemes of West Crude Pipe, Master's thesis, China University of Petroleum, Beijing.
- Cui X.G.,Zhang J.J. (2004) Determination of the thermal influence zone of buried hot oil pipeline on steady operation, J. Univ. Petrol. (Ed. Nat. Sci.) 28, 2, 75-78.
- Cui H. (2006) Numerical simulation of thermodynamically transient scenarios for a hot oil pipeline, PhD thesis, China University of Petroleum, Beijing.
- Zhao Z.N. (2002) Heat Transfer, Higher Education Press, Beijing.
- Yang X.H. (2006) Design and Management of Oil Pipelines, China University of Petroleum Press, Dongying.
- Tao W.Q. (2002) Numerical Heat Transfer, 2nd ed., Xi'an Jiaotong University Press, Xi'an.
- Tao W.Q. (2000) Recent advances of numerical heat transfer, Science Press, Beijing.
- Wang K.,Zhang J.J.,Yu B. (2008) Optimal heating ratio of batch pipelining of cold and hot crude oils, J. China Univ. Petrol. (Ed. Nat. Sci.) 32, 5, 102-107.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 64, Number 4, July-August 2009
|Page(s)||503 - 520|
|Published online||09 July 2009|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.