- Ranini A., Potteau S., Gatellier B. (2004) New developments of the NAD™ concept to improve operating range, exhaust emissions and noise, Proceedings of the THIESEL 2004 Conference, Valencia, Spain, 2004.
- Guzzella L., Amstutz A. (1998) Control of Diesel engines, IEEE Contr. Syst. 18, 2, 53-71.
- Jankovic M. (2001) Control design for a Diesel engine model with time delay, IEEE Conference on Decision and Control.
- Jankovic M., Jankovic M., Kolmanovsky I. (1998) Constructive Lyapunov control design for turbocharged diesel engine, Proceedings of the American control Conference, Philadelphia, 1998, pp. 1389-1394.
- Stefanopoulou A.G., Kolmanovsky I., Freudenberg J.S. (1998) Control of variable geometry turbocharger Diesel engines for reduced emissions, American Control Conference, Philadelphia, USA, 1998.
- Albrecht A., Le Berr F. (2008) Powertrain simulation: an overview of the use for engine development, FISITA 2008, Munich, Germany, submitted.
- Albrecht A., Grondin O., Le Berr F., LeSolliec G. (2007) Towards a stronger simulation support for engine control design: a methodological point of view, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. 62, 4, http://ogst.ifp.fr/. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Ménégazzi P., Aubret Ph., Badin F., Triguy R., Marchand C. (2006) An advanced simulation tool for consumption, emissions, and performance analysis of conventional and hybrid vehicles, FISITA paper F2006P115, 2006.
- Albrecht A., Chauvin J., Lafossas F.A., Potteau S., Corde G. (2006) Development of highly premixed combustion Diesel engine model: from simulation to control design, SAE paper 2006-01-1072.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 63, Number 4, July-August 2008
Dossier: Diesel Engines and Fuels: a Wide Range of Evolutions to Come
|Page(s)||535 - 551|
|Published online||06 June 2008|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.