- 1 Majewski W.A. (2003) “Biodiesel”, Dieselnet Technology Guide – Alternative Diesel Fuels, http://www.dieselnet.com/tech/fuel_biodiesel.html.
- Sharp C.A., Howell S.A., Jobe J. (2000) The effect of biodiesel fuels on transient emissions from modern Diesel Engines – Part I: Regulated emissions and performance, SAE paper 2000-01-1967.
- Babu A.K., Devaradjane G. (2003) Vegetable oils and their derivatives as fuels for CI engines: an overview, SAE paper 2003-01-0767.
- WWFC (2002) World Wide Fuel Charter, December 2002.
- Directive 2003/30/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 May 2003 on the promotion of the use of biofuels or other renewable fuels for transport [Official Journal L 123 of 17.05.2003].
- Natarajan M., Frame E.A., Naegeli D.W., Asmus T., Clark W., Garbak J., González D.M.A., Liney E., Piel W., Wallace J.P. (2001) Oxygenates for Advanced Petroleum-Based Diesel Fuels: Part 1. Screening and Selection Methodology for the Oxygenates, SAE paper 2001-01-3631.
- Gonzalez D.M.A., Piel W., Asmus T., Clark W., Garbak J., Liney E., Natarajan M., Naegeli D.W., Yost D., Frame E.A., Wallace J.P. (2001) Oxygenates for Advanced Petroleum-Based Diesel Fuels: Part 2. The effect of oxygenate blending compounds on exhaust emissions, SAE paper 2001-01-3632.
- Kitagawa H., Murayama T., Tosaka S., Fujiwara Y. (2001) The Effects of Oxygenated Fuel Additive on the Reduction of Diesel Exhaust Particulates, SAE paper 2001-01-2020.
- Hiden D.L. (2001) The emissions performances of oxygenated Diesel fuels in a prototype Diesel engine, SAE paper 2001-01-0650.
- Md Nurum N., Masahiro M., Hideyuki O., Noboru M. (2000) Ultra low emissions and high performances Diesel combustion with highly oxygenated fuels, SAE paper 2000-01-0231.
- Delfort B., Durand I., Jaecker-Voirol A., Lacôme T., Paillé F., Montagne X. (2002) Oxygenated compounds and Diesel Engine Pollutant Emissions: Performances of New Generation of products, SAE paper 2002-01-2852.
- Bournay L., Chodorge J.A., Delfort B., Forestière A., Hillion G. (2002) New continuous process of biodiesel production. Biomasse for energy, industry and climate protection, 12th European Biomass conference, Amsterdam, 17-21 June 2002, Proceedings, Vol. 1, pp. 428-429.
- Delfort B., Jaecker-Voirol A., Durand I., Hillion G., Montagne X. (2004) Glycerol derivatives for diesel fuels reformulation, IFP report 58 419.
- Duret P., Douaud A. (2001) New Combustion Processes: Homogeneous Diesel and Auto-Ignition Gasoline Towards Zero Emission with Major Engine and Fuel Technology Challenges, Global Powertrain Congress, Detroit, June 5-7.
- Walter B.,Gatellier B. (2003) Near zero NOx emissions and high fuel efficiency diesel engine: the NADI™ concept using dual mode combustion, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. 58, 1, 101-114. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Forti L. (2004) Effect of fuel and additives on diesel HCCI engines, IFP International consortium Study, First year report.
- Guibet J.C. (1997) Fuels and Engines, Technip edition.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 63, Number 4, July-August 2008
Dossier: Diesel Engines and Fuels: a Wide Range of Evolutions to Come
|Page(s)||395 - 404|
|Published online||09 September 2008|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.