- Saniere A.,Hénaut I.,Argillier J.F. (2004) Pipeline Transportation of Heavy Oils, A Strategic, Economic and Technological Challenge, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. 59, 5, 455-466. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Singhal A.K., Das S.K., Leggitt S.M., Kasraie M., Ito Y. (1996) Screening of Reservoirs for Exploitation by Application of Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage / VAPEX Processes, SPE 37144, presented at the SPE international conference on horizontal well technology Proceedings, November 18-20, Calgary, Canada. [Google Scholar]
- Talbi K., Maini B.B. (2003) Evaluation of CO2-based VAPEX Process for the Recovery of Bitumen from Tar Sand Reservoirs, SPE 84868, presented at the SPE International Improved Oil Recovery Conference in Asia Pacific, October 20-21, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Butler R.M.,Mokrys I.J. (1989) Solvent analog model of Steam-Assisted Gravity Drainage, AOSTRA J. Res. 5, 1, 17. [Google Scholar]
- Butler R.M.,Mokrys I.J. (1991) A New Process (VAPEX) for Recovering Heavy oils Using Hot Water and Hydrocarbon Vapor, J. Can. Petrol. Technol. 30, 1, 97-106. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Das S.K.,Butler R.M. (1998) Mechanism of Vapor Extraction Process for Heavy Oil and Bitumen, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 21, 1-2, 43-59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Q. (1997) Recovery of Heavy Oil and Bitumen Using VAPEX Process in Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Reservoirs, Ph.D. Dissertation, the University of Calgary. [Google Scholar]
- Butler R.M.,Jiang Q. (2000) Improved Recovery of Heavy oil by VAPEX with widely spaced horizontal injectors and producers, J. Can. Petrol. Technol. 39, 1, 48-56. [Google Scholar]
- Azin R. (2007) Investigation of the VAPEX Process in Fractured Reservoirs, Ph.D. Dissertation, Sharif Univ. Tech. [Google Scholar]
- Azin R.,Kharrat R.,Ghotbi C.,Vossoughi Sh.,Rostami B. (2007) Investigation of the VAPEX Performance in High Pressure Heavy Oil Reservoirs, IJCCE 25, 3, in press. [Google Scholar]
- Azin R., Kharrat R., Rostami B., Vossoughi Sh. (2007) Simulation Study of the VAPEX Process in Fractured Heavy Oil System at Reservoir Conditions, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. in press. [Google Scholar]
- Azin R., Kharrat R., Ghotbi C., Vossoughi Sh. (2007) Improved Heavy Oil Recovery by VAPEX Process in the presence of Vertical and Horizontal Fractures, IJCCE, in press. [Google Scholar]
- Mehrotra A.K.,Monnery W.D.,Svrcek W.Y. (1996) A Review of Practical Calculation Methods for the Viscosity of Liquid Hydrocarbons and Their Mixtures, Fluid Phase Equilibr. 117, 344-355. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 63, Number 2, March-April 2008
|Page(s)||219 - 227|
|Published online||22 November 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.