- McKillop A. (2004) A counterintuitive notion: economic growth bolstered by high oil prices, strong oil demand, Oil & Gas J., Apr. 19, 18-24.
- Analysis of the impact of high oil prices on the global economy. Energy prices and taxes, International Energy Agency (2nd trimester 2004).
- Hamilton J.D. (2003) What is an oil shock? J. Econom. 113, 363-398.
- Mork K.A. (1989) Oil and the macroeconomy when prices go up and down: An extension of Hamilton's results, J. Political Econ. 97, 3, 740-744. [CrossRef]
- Hooker M. (1996) What happened to the oil price-macroeconomy relationship? J. Monetary Econom. 38, 195-213. [CrossRef]
- Lilien D.M. (1982) Sectoral shifts and cyclical unemployment, J. Political Econ. 90, 4, 777-793. [CrossRef]
- Bernanke B.S. (1983) Irreversibility, uncertainty, and cyclical investment, Q. J. Econom. 98, 1, 85-106. [CrossRef]
- Pindyck R.S. (1991) Irreversibility, uncertainty and investment, J. Econom. Literat. 29, 3, 1110-1148.
- Hamilton J.D. (1996) This is what happened to the oil pricemacroeconomy relationship, J. Monetary Econom. 38, 215-220. [CrossRef]
- Lee K.,Ni S.,Ratti R.A. (1995) Oil shocks and the macroeconomy: The role of price variability, Energy J. 16, 4, 39-56.
- Hooker M. (1996) This is what happened to the oil pricemacroeconomy relationship: Reply, J. Monetary Econom. 38, 221-222. [CrossRef]
- Bernanke B.S.,Gertler M.,Watson M. (1997) Systematic monetary policy and the effects of oil price shocks, Brookings Papers on Econom. Activity 1, 91-142. [CrossRef]
- Hooker M. (1997) Exploring the robustness of the oil price-macroeconomy relationship, Federal Reserve Board (FEDS), Working Paper 1997-56.
- Hooker M. (1999) Oil and the macroeconomy revisited, Federal Reserve Board (FEDS), Working Paper 1999-43.
- Oil Prices and global imbalances, World Economic Outlook, International Monetary Fund (april 2006).
- Organisation of Economic Co-operation and Development (2004) Évolution des prix du pétrole : moteurs, conséquences économiques et ajustement des politiques, Perspectives Économiques de l'O.C.D.E. 76, 147-170.
- Mory J.F. (1993) Oil prices and economic activity: Is the relationship symmetric? Energy J. 14, 4, 151-161.
- Mork K.A.,Olsen Ø.,Mysen H.T. (1994) Macroeconomic responses to oil price increases and decreases in seven OECD countries, Energy J. 15, 4, 19-35.
- Dotsey M.,Reid M. (1992) Oil shocks, monetary policy, and economic activity, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond Economic Rev. 78, 4, 14-27.
- Jones D.W.,Leiby P.N.,Paik I.K. (2004) Oil price shocks and the macroeconomy: What has been learned since 1996, Energy J. 25, 2, 1-32. [CrossRef]
- Papapetrou E. (2001) Oil price shocks, stock market, economic activity and employment in Greece, Energy Econom. 23, 511-532. [CrossRef]
- Jimenez-Rodriguez R., Sanchez M. (2004) Oil price shocks and real GDP growth – Empirical evidence for some OECD countries, ECB Working Paper Series, No. 362.
- Davis S.J., Loungani P., Mahidhara R. (1997) Regional labor fluctuations: oil shocks, military spending, and other driving forces, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, International Finance Discussion Paper, No. 578.
- Keane M.P.,Prasad E.S. (1996) The employment and wage effects of oil price changes: A sectoral analysis, Rev. Econom. Stat. 78, 389-399. [CrossRef]
- Davis S.J.,Haltiwanger J. (2001) Sectoral job creation and destruction responses to oil price changes, J. Monetary Econom. 48, 465-512. [CrossRef]
- Lee K.,Ni S. (2002) On the dynamic effects of oil price shocks: A study using industry level data, J. Monetary Econom. 49, 4, 823-852. [CrossRef]
- Lescaroux F. (2006) Le prix du pétrole et les cycles conjoncturels américains. PhD Thesis, ENSPM/UB.
- Bresnahan T.F.,Ramey V.A. (1993) Segment shifts and capacity utilization in the U.S. automobile industry, Am. Econom. Rev. Papers Proc. 83, 2, 213-218.
- Taylor J.B. (1998) An historical analysis of monetary policy rules, NBER Working Paper 6768.
- Hooker M. (1999) Are oil shocks inflationary? Asymmetric and nonlinear specifications versus changes in regime, Federal Reserve Board (FEDS), Working Paper 1999-65.
- Barsky R.B., Kilian L. (2002) Do we really know that oil caused the great stagflation? A monetary alternative, in NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2001, Bernanke and Rogoff (eds.).
- Raymond J.E.,Rich R.W. (1997) Oil and the macroeconomy: A Markov state-switching approach, J. Money Credit Banking 29, 2, 193-213. [CrossRef]
- Marshall A. (1920) Principles of Economics, Londres: McMillan et Cie, Ltd, 8th edition (first edition: 1890).
- Blanchet G., Charbit M. (2006) Digital signal and image processing using MATLAB, ISTE London-Newport Beach.
- Rech O. (2006) L'offre et la demande pétrolière, Panorama 2006 - IFP, janvier 2006.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 5, September-October 2007
|Page(s)||663 - 671|
|Published online||30 October 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.