- Aki, K. and Richards, P.G. (2002) Quantitative seismology: Theory and methods, 2nd edition. University Science Books, Sausalito.
- Barens, L. and Biver, P. (2004) Reservoir facies prediction from geostatistical inverted data. SPE - 11th International Petroleum Conference and Exhibition, paper 88690.
- Bourgeois, A.Joseph, P. and Lecomte, J.-C. (2004) Three-dimensional full wave seismic modelling versus one-dimensional convolution: the seismic appearance of the Grès d'Annot turbidite system. Geol. Soc. London, 221, S401-S417. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Dash, B.L. and Obaidullah, K.A. (1970) Determination of signal and noise statistics using correlation theory. Geophysics, 35, 24-32. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Doligez, B., Gomel, P., Andrieux, B., Fournier, F. and Beucher, H. (2003) Use of seismic to constrain geostatistical reservoir models: a quantitative approach using proportions of facies. AAPG - Annual Convention, Salt Lake City, 11-14 May, paper 78165.
- Fournier, F., and Derain, J.-F. (1995) A statistical methodology for deriving reservoir properties from seismic data. Geophysics, 60, 1437-1450. [CrossRef]
- Hand, D.J. (1981) Discrimination and classification. Wiley Series in Probabilities and Mathematical Statistics, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester.
- Hohn, M.E.,McDowell, R.R.,Matchen, D.L., and Vargo, A.G. (1997) Heterogeneity of Fluvial-Deltaic Reservoirs in the Appalachian Basin: A Case Study from a Lower Mississippian Oil Field in Central West Virginia. AAPG Bull., 81, 918-936.
- Lefeuvre, F., Kerdraon, Y., Peliganga, J., Medina, S., Charrier, P., L'Houtellier, R. and Dubucq, D. (2003) Improved reservoir understanding through rapid and effective 4D: Girassol field, Angola, West Africa. SEG - 73rd Annual International Meeting, Dallas, 26–31 October. Expanded Abstracts, 1338-1341.
- Lerat, O., Doligez, B., Albouy, E., Nivlet, P., Roggero, F., Cap, J., Vittori, J. and Duplantier, O. (2006) Integrated reservoir model: geostatistical geological modeling using a 3D seismic constraint. GCSSEPM - 26th Annual Bob F. Perkins Research Conference, Reservoir Characterization: Integrating technology and business practices, 3-6 December, Houston, Texas.
- Lucet, N., Déquirez, P.-Y. and Cailly, F. (2000) Well-to-seismic calibration: A multiwell analysis to extract one single wavelet. SEG - 70th Annual International Meeting, Calgary, 6-11 August. Expanded abstracts, 1615-1618.
- Mezghani, M., Fornel, A., Langlais, V., and Lucet, N. (2004) History matching and quantitative use of 4D seismic data for an improved reservoir characterization. SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, 26-29 September. SPE 90420.
- Navarre, J.-C.,Claude D.,Liberelle, E.,Safa, P.,Vallon, G., and Keskes, N. (2002) Deepwater turbidite system analysis, West Africa: Sedimentary model and implications for reservoir model construction. The Leading Edge, 21, 1132-1139. [CrossRef]
- Nivlet, P. (2004) Low-frequency constraint in a priori model building for stratigraphic inversion. SEG- 74th Annual International Meeting, Denver, 10-15 October. Expanded abstracts, 1802-1805.
- Nivlet, P., Doligez, B., Dos Santos, M.-S., Dillon L., and Schwedersky-Neto, G. (2004) Seismic facies interpretation in a turbiditic environment from pre-stack data: a case study. 66th EAGE Conference & Exhibition, Paris, 6-10 June. D04, Extended Abstracts.
- Silverman, B.W. (1986) Density estimation for statistical and data analysis. Chapman and Hall, London.
- Tarantola, A. (1987) Inverse problem theory. Elsevier, New-York.
- Tonellot, T., Macé, D. and Richard, V. (2001) Joint stratigraphic inversion of angle-limited stacks. SEG - 71st Annual International Meeting, San Antonio, 9-14 September. Expanded abstracts, 227-230.
- Turpin P., Gonzalez-Carballo A., Bertini F., and Lefeuvre, F. (2003) Velocity volume and time/depth conversion approach during Girassol field development. SEG - 73rd Annual International Meeting, Dallas, 26-31 October. Expanded abstracts, 2179-2182.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 2, March-April 2007
Dossier: Quantitative Methods in Reservoir Characterization
|Page(s)||249 - 264|
|Published online||14 June 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.