- Chilès, J.P. and de Marsily, G. (1993) Stochastic models of fracture systems and their use in flow and transport modeling. In Flow and contaminant transport in fractured rock, J. Bear, G. de Marsily and C.F. Tsang (Eds.), Academic Press, San Diego, California, Chap. 4, 169–236. [Google Scholar]
- Cacas, M.C.,Daniel, J.M. and Letouzey, J. (2001) Nested Geological Modelling of Naturally Fractured Reservoirs. Petrol. Geosci., 7, S43–S52. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bourbiaux, B.,Cacas, M.C.,Sarda, S. and Sabathier, J.C. (1998) A rapid and efficient methodology to convert fractured reservoir images into a dual porosity model. Oil Gas Sci. Technol., 53, 785–799. [Google Scholar]
- Sarda, S., Jeannin, L., Basquet, R. and Bourbiaux, B. (2002) Hydraulic characterization of fractured reservoir: Simulation on discrete fracture models. SPE paper 66398. [Google Scholar]
- Cosentino, L., Coury, Y., Daniel, J.M., Manceau, E., Ravenne, C., Van Lingen, P., Cole, J. and Sengul, M. (2001) Integrated study of a fractured Middle East reservoir with stratiform super- K intervals- Part 2: Upscaling and dual media simulation. SPE paper 68184. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, L.Y. and Jenni, S. (2005) History matching of object-based stochastic reservoir models. SPE J, 312-323. [Google Scholar]
- Bourbiaux, B., Basquet, R., Cacas, M.C. and Daniel, J.M. (2002) An integrated workflow to account for multi-scale fractures in reservoir simulation models: Implementation and benefits. SPE paper 78489. [Google Scholar]
- Gauthier, B.D.M., Garcia, M. and Daniel, J.M. (2002) Integrated fractured reservoir characterization: A case study in a North Africa Field. SPE paper 79105. [Google Scholar]
- Stoyan, D.S., Kendall, W.S. and Mecke, J. (1995) Stochastic geometry and its applications, 2nd Edition, Wiley, Chichester. [Google Scholar]
- Press, W.H, Teukolsky, S. A., Vettering, W.T. and Flannery, B.P. (1992) Numerical recipes in C. Cambridge University Press. [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 2, March-April 2007
Dossier: Quantitative Methods in Reservoir Characterization
|Page(s)||265 - 276|
|Published online||14 June 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.