- Botto, R.I. (1987) Matrix interferences in the analysis of organic solutions by inductively coupled plasma-atomic emission spectrometry. Spectrochim. Acta B, 42, 181–189. [CrossRef]
- Botto, R.I. (1993) Applications of ultrasonic nebulization in the analysis of petroleum and petrochemicals by inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry. J. Anal. Atom. Spectrom., 8, 51–57. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Botto, R.I. (2002) Trace element analysis of petroleum naphtas and tars using direct injection ICP-MS. Can. J. Anal. Sci. Spect., 47, 1–13.
- Botto R.I. and Zhu J.J. (1994) Use of an ultrasonic nebulizer with membrane desolvation for analysis of volatile solvents by inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry. J. Anal. Atom. Spectrom., 9, 905–912. [CrossRef]
- Botto, R.I. and Zhu, J.J. (1996) Universal Calibration for analysis of organic solutions by inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry. J. Anal. Atom. Spectrom., 11, 675–681. [CrossRef]
- Didillon B.,Cosyns J.,Cameron C.,Uzio D.,Sarrazin P. and Boitiaux J.P. (1997) Industrial evaluation of selective hydrogenation catalyst poisoning. Stud. Surf. Sci. Catal., 111, 447–454. [CrossRef]
- Dreyfus S.,Pécheyran C.,Magnier C.,Prinzhofer A.,Lienemann C.P. and Donard O.F.X. (2005) Direct trace and ultra-trace metals determination in crude oil and fractions by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry. J. ASTM Int., 2, 1–8. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Duyck, C., Miekeley, N., Porto da Silveira, C.L. and Szatmari, P. (2002) Trace element determination in crude oil and its fractions by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry using ultrasonic nebulization of toluene solutions. Spectrochim. Acta B, 57, 1979–1990. [CrossRef]
- Heilmann, J., Boulyga, S.F. and Heumann, K.G.(2004) Accurate determination of sulfur in gasoline and related fuel samples using isotope dilution with direct sample injection and microwaveassisted digestion. Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 380, 190–197.
- Kellberg L.,Zeuthen P. and Jakobsen H.J. (1993) Deactivation of HDT catalyst by formation of silica gels from silicone oil. Characterization of spent HDT of coker naphta using 29Si and 13C CP/MAS NMR. J. Catal., 143, 45–51. [CrossRef]
- Larsen, E.H. and Stürup, S.(1994) Carbon enhanced inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometric detection of arsenic and selenium and its application to arsenic speciation. J. Anal. Atom. Spectrom., 9, 1099–1105.
- Lopez, L. and Mónaco, S.L. (2004) Geochemical implications of trace elements and sulfur in the saturate, aromatic and resin fractions of crude oil from the Mara and Mara Oeste fields, Venezuela. Fuel, 83, 365–374 [CrossRef]
- Souza, M.O.G.,Reyes, P. and Rangel, M.C. (1999) Silicon poisoning of Pt/Al2O3 catalysts in naphta reforming. Stud. Surf. Sci. Catal., 126, 469–472. [CrossRef]
- Munoz Olivas, R., Quétel, C.R. and Donard, O.F.X (1995) Sensitive determination of selenium by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry with flow injection and hydride generation in the presence of organic solvents. J. Anal. Atom. Spectrom., 10, 865–870.
- Resano, M.,Verstraete, M.,Vanhaecke, F. and Moens, L. (2001) Evaluation of the multi-element capabilities of electrothermal vaporization quandrupole-based ICP mass spectrometry. J. Anal. Atom. Spectrom., 16, 1018–1027. [CrossRef]
- Saint'Pierre, T.,Dias, L.F.,Pozebon, D.,Aucelio, R.Q.,Curtius, A.J. and Welz, B. (2002) Determination of Cu, Mn, Ni and Sn in gasoline by electrothermal vaporization inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry, and emulsion sample introduction. Spectrochim. Acta B, 57, 1991–2001. [CrossRef]
- Souza, R.M., Da Silveira, C.L.P. and Aucelio, R.Q. (2004) Determination of refractory elements in used lubricating oil by ICP-OES employing emulsified sample introduction and calibration with inorganic standards. Anal. Sci., 20, 351–355. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Wang, T.,Jia, X. and Wu, J. (2003) Direct determination of metals in organics by inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry in aqueous matrices. J. Pharmaceut. Biomed., 33, 639–646. [CrossRef]
- Wondimu, T.,Goessler, W. and Irgolic, K.J. (2000) Microwave digestion of residual fuel oil for the determination of trace elements by inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry. Fresen. J. Anal. Chem., 367, 35–42. [CrossRef]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 62, Number 1, January-February 2007
Dossier: Recent Advances in the Analysis of Catalysts and Petroleum Products
|Page(s)||69 - 77|
|Published online||14 June 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.