- de Beer, V.H.J.,Duchet, J.C. and Prins, R. (1981) The role of cobalt and nickel in hydrodesulfurization: promoters or catalysts? J. Catal., 72, 2, 369–372. [CrossRef]
- Duchet, J.C., van Oers, E.M., de Beer, V.H.J. and Prins, R. (1983) Carbon-supported sulfide catalysts. J. Catal., 80, 2, 386–402. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Scheffer, B.,Arnoldy, P. and Moulijn, J.A. (1988) Sulfidability and hydrodesulfurization activity of Mo catalysts supported on alumina, silica, and carbon. J. Catal., 112, 516–527. [CrossRef]
- Farag, H.,Mochida, I. and Sakanishi, K. (2000) Fundamental comparison studies on hydrodesulfurization of dibenzothiophenes over CoMo-based carbon and alumina catalysts. Appl. Catal. A–Gen., 194, 147–157. [CrossRef]
- Hillerová, E., Vít, Z., Zdraz¡il, M.,Shkuropat, S.A.,Bogdanets, E.N. and Startsev, A.N. (1991) Comparison of carbon and alumina supported nickel-molybdenum sulfide catalysts in parallel hydrodenitrogenation and hydrodesulphurization. Appl. Catal., 67, 231–236. [CrossRef]
- Farag, H.,Whitehurst, D.D.,Sakanishi, K. and Mochida, I. (1999) Carbon versus alumina as a support for Co-Mo catalysts reactivity towards HDS of dibenzothiophenes and diesel fuel. Catal. Today, 50, 9–17. [CrossRef]
- Bouwens, S.M.A.M., van Zon, F.B.M., van Dijk, M.P., van der Kraan, A.M., de Beer, V.H.J., van Veen, J.A.R. and Koningsberger, D.C. (1994) On the structural differences between alumina-supported CoMoS Type-I and alumina-supported, silica-supported, and carbon-supported CoMoS Type-II phases studied by XAFS, MES, and XPS. J. Catal., 146, 375–393. [CrossRef]
- Laine, J.,Labady, M.,Severino, F. and Yunes, S. (1997) Sink effect in activated carbon-supported hydrodesulfurization catalysts, J. Catal., 166, 384–387. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Severino, F.,Laine, J. and Lopez-Agudo, A. (2000) Compensation effect and dual promotion effect in activated carbon-supported CoNiMo hydrodesulfurization catalysts. J. Catal., 189, 244–246. [CrossRef]
- Visser, J.P.R., de Beer, V.H.J. and Prins, R. (1987) The role of cobalt in sulfidized cobalt-molybdenum hydrodesulfurization catalysts supported on carbon and alumina. J. Chem. Soc. Faraday T., 1, 83, 2145–2155. [CrossRef]
- Visser, J.P.R.,Scheffer, B., de Beer, V.H.J.,Moulijn, J.A. and Prins, R. (1987) Effect of the support on the structure of Mo-based hydrodesulfurization catalysts-activated carbon versus alumina. J. Catal., 105, 2, 277–284. [CrossRef]
- Bouwens, S.M.A.M.,Koningsberger, D.C., de Beer, V.H.J. and Prins, R. (1987) An EXAFS study on carbon-supported Mo and Co-Mo sulfide by hydrodesulphurization catalysts. B. Soc. Chim. Belg., 96, 951–959. [CrossRef]
- Crajé, M.W.J. (1992) On the identification of “Co-sulfide” species in sulfided Co and CoMo catalysts. PhD Thesis, TU Delft.
- Muralidhar, G.,Concha, B.E.,Bartholomew, G.L. and Bartholomew, C.H. (1984) Characterization of reduced and sulfided, supported molybdenum catalysts by oxygen chemisorption, X-ray diffraction, and ESCA. J. Catal., 89, 274–284. [CrossRef]
- Alstrup, I.,Chorkendorff, I.,Candia, R.,Clausen, B.S. and Topsøe, H. (1982) A combined X-ray photoelectron and Mössbauer emission spectroscopy study of the state of cobalt in sulfided, supported, and unsupported cobalt-molybdenum catalysts. J. Catal., 77, 397–409. [CrossRef]
- Bouwens, S.M.A.M.,Koningsberger, D.C., de Beer, V.H.J. and Prins, R. (1991) Extended X-Ray absorption fine structure determination of the structure of cobalt in carbon-supported CO and CO-Mo Sulfide Hydrodesulfurization Catalysts. J. Phys. Chem., 95, 123–134. [CrossRef]
- van der Kraan, A.M.,Crajé, M.W.J.,Gerkema, E.,Ramselaar, W.L.T.M. and de Beer, V.H.J. (1988) So-called Co-Mo-S phase observed in carbon-supported cobalt sulfide catalyst by Mössbauer emission-spectroscopy. Appl. Catal., 39, 1-2, L7–L10. [CrossRef]
- Crajé, M.W.J.,Louwers, S.P.A., de Beer, V.H.J.,Prins, R. and van der Kraan, A.M. (1992) An EXAFS study on the socalled Co-Mo-S phase in Co/C and CoMo/C, compared with a Mössbauer emission spectroscopy study. J. Phys. Chem., 95, 5445–5452. [CrossRef]
- Breysse, M.,Bennett, B.A.,Chadwick, D. and Vrinat, M. (1981) Structure and HDS activity of Co-Mo catalysts: A comparison of alumina and carbon supports. B. Soc. Chim. Belg. 90, 1271–1277. [CrossRef]
- Topsøe, H. and Clausen, B.S. (1984) Importance of Co-Mo-S type structures in hydrodesulphurization. Catal. Rev., 26, 395–420. [CrossRef]
- Topsøe, H. and Clausen, B.S. (1986) Active-sites and support effects in hydrodesulfurization catalysts. Appl. Catal., 25, 273–293. [CrossRef]
- Candia, R.,Villadsen, J.,Topsøe, N.-Y.,Clausen, B.S. and Topsøe, H. (1984) Effect of sulfiding temperature on activity and structures of Co-Mo/Al2O3 catalysts. B. Soc. Chim. Belg., 93, 763–773. [CrossRef]
- Pawelec, B.,Mariscal, R.,Fierro, J.L.G.,Greenwood, A. and Vasudevan, P.T. (2001) Carbon-supported tungsten and nickel catalysts for hydrodesulfurization and hydrogenation reactions. Appl. Catal., 206, 295–307. [CrossRef]
- Hensen, E.J.M.,Brans, H.J.A.,Lardinois, G.M.H.J., de Beer, V.H.J., van Veen, J.A.R. and van Santen, R.A. (2000) Periodic trends in hydrotreating catalysis: thiophene hydrodesulfurization over carbon-supported 4d transition metal sulfides. J. Catal., 192, 98–107. [CrossRef]
- Sakanishi, K., Nagamatsu, T., Mochida, I. and DuayneWhitehurst, D. (2000) Hydrodesulfurization kinetics and mechanism of 4,6-dimethyldibenzothiophene over NiMo catalyst supported on carbon. J. Mol. Catal. A–Chem., 155, 101–109. [CrossRef]
- Ferrari, M.,Maggi, R.,Delmon, B. and Grange, P. (2001) Influences of the hydrogen sulfide partial pressure and of a nitrogen compound on the hydrodeoxygenation activity of a CoMo/carbon catalyst. J. Catal., 198, 47–55. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Farag, H.,Mochida, I. and Sakanishi, K. (2000) Fundamental comparison studies on hydrodesulfurization of dibenzothiophenes over CoMo-based carbon and alumina catalysts. Appl. Catal. A–Gen., 194-195, 147–157. [CrossRef]
- Lee, J.J.,Han, S.,Kim, H.,Koh, J.H.,Hyeon, T. and Moon, S.H. (2003) Performance of CoMoS catalysts supported on nano-porous carbon in the hydrodesulfurization of dibenzothiophene and 4,6-dimethyldibenzothiophene. Catal. Today, 86, 141–149. [CrossRef]
- Kogan, V.M.,Rozhdestvenskaya, N.N. and Korshevets, I.K. (2002) Radioisotopic study of CoMo/Al2O3 sulfide catalysts for HDS. Part I. Active site monitoring. Appl. Catal. A–Gen., 234, 207–219. [CrossRef]
- Kogan, V.M., Parfenova, N.M., Gaziev, R.G., Rozhdestvenskaya, N.N. and Korshevets, I.K. (2003) In situ radioisotopic study of the active sites of sulfide CoMo catalysts and the mechanism of thiophene hydrodesulphurization. Kinet. Catal., 44 (4) 583–599.
- Kogan, V.M.,Gaziev, R.G.,Lee, S.W. and Rozhdestvenskaya, N.N. (2003) Radioisotopic study of CoMo/Al2O3 Sulfide Catalysts for HDS: Part III. Poisoning by N-containing compounds. Appl. Catal. A–Gen., 251, 187–198. [CrossRef]
- Cristol, S.,Paul, J.F.,Payen, E.,Bougeard, D.,Hafner, J. and Hutschka, F. (1999) Theoretical study of benzothiophene hydrodesulfurization on MoS2. Stud. Surf. Sci. Catal., 127, 327–334. [CrossRef]
- Schweiger, H.,Raybaud, P.,Kresse, G. and Toulhoat, H. (2002) Shape and edge sites modifications of MoS2 catalytic nanoparticles induced by working conditions: A theoretical study. J. Catal., 207, 76–87. [CrossRef]
- Schweiger, H.,Raybaud, P. and Toulhoat, H. (2002) Promoter sensitive shapes of Co(Ni)MoS nanocatalysts in sulfo- reductive conditions. J. Catal., 212, 33–38. [CrossRef]
- Miciukiewicz, J. and Massoth, F.E. (1989) Studies of molybdena alumina catalysts .16. Effect of high temperature sulfiding. J. Catal., 119, 531–533. [CrossRef]
- Kogan, V.M., Thi Dung Nguen and Yakerson, V.I. (1995) Comparative study of sulfide Ni-Mo catalysts, supported on γ-Al2O3 and activated carbon by using 35S. B. Soc. Chim. Belg., 104, 303–309. [CrossRef]
- Daage, M. and Chianelli, R.R. (1994) Structure-function relations in molybdenum sulfide catalysts – the rim-edge model. J. Catal., 149, 414–427. [CrossRef]
- Kochubey, D.I. and Babenko, V.P. (2002) Structure of MoS2-based catalysts for hydrodesulfurization prepared via exfoliation. React. Kinet. Catal. L., 77 (2), 237–243.
- Lauritsen, J.V.,Nyberg, M.,Vang, R.T.,Bollinger, M.V.,Clausen, B.S.,Topsøe, H.,Jacobsen, K.W.,Lgsgaard, E.,Norskov, J.K. and Besenbacher, F. (2003) Chemistry of onedimensional metallic edge states in MoS2 nanoclusters. Nanotechnology, 14, 385–389. [CrossRef]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 61, Number 4, July-August 2006
Dossier: Research Advances in Rational Design of Catalysts and Sorbents
|Page(s)||547 - 559|
|Published online||01 January 2007|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.