- Baker, A. et al. (1995) Permanent Monitoring - Looking at Lifetime Reservoir Dynamics. Oilfield Review, 7, 4, 32-56.
- Beamer, A. et al. (1998) From Pore to Pipeline, Field-Scale Solutions. Oilfield Review, 10, 2, 2-19.
- Schmumberger, Oilfield Glossary, Retrieved on September 1, 2004 from http://www.glossary.oilfield.slb.com/
- Eck, J. et al. (1999) Downhole Monitoring: The Story So Far. Oilfield Review, 20-33.
- Den Boer, J.J. (1999) The Use of High Temperature Electronics in Downhole Applications. HITEN Conference in Berlin, 149-152.
- Colwell, B. (Jan 2002) Phrenology, Astrology, Risk, and Product Quality. Computer, 35, 1, 12-14.
- Bailey, W.,Couet, B.,Lamb, F.,Simpson, G., and Rose, P. (2000) Taking a Calculated Risk. Oilfield Review, 12, 3, 20-35.
- Rhea, J. (1999) Custom components: Surviving in a COTS World. Military & Aerospace Electronics, 10, 7.
- Magrab, E. et al. (1997) Perspectives to Understand Risks in the Electronic Industry. IEEE Transaction on Components Packaging and Manufacturing Technology, Part A, 20, 4, 542-547. [CrossRef]
- Ferris-Prabhu, A.V. (1992) Introduction to Semiconductor Device Yield Modeling, Boston, MA, Artech House.
- Burnett, N. et al. (1993) Quality. Oilfield Review, 5, 3, 46-59.
- Jackson, M.,Mathur, A.,Pecht, M. and Kendall, R. (1999) Part Manufacturer Assessment Process. Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 15, 457-468. [CrossRef]
- Pecht, M., Lall, P., and, Hakim, E. (1997) Influence of Temperature on Microelectronics and System Reliability: A Physics of Failure, CRC Press, New York.
- Das, D., Pendse, N., Wilkinson and C.Pecht, M., (2001) Parameter Recharacterization: A Method of Thermal Uprating. IEEE Transactions on Components and Packaging Technologies, 24, 4, 729-737. [CrossRef]
- Pecht, M.G.,Das, D., and Ramakrishnan, A. (2002) The IEEE Standards on Reliability Program and Reliability Prediction Methods for Electronic Equipment. Microelectronic Reliability, 42, 1259-1266. [CrossRef]
- Veneruso, A.F., Kosmala, A.G., Bhavsar, R., Bernard, L.J., and Pecht, M. (2001) Engineered Reliability for Intelligent Well Systems. Offshore Technology Conference, OTC 13031.
- Hansen, H.,Myers, S.,Redd, E., and Shannon, R. (1993) Pursuing the Case for Safety. Oilfield Review, 5, 3, 36-45.
- Office of Natural Gas and Petroleum Technology, Oil & Gas Environmental Research & Analysis Program, Retrieved on Septemberber 1, 2004 from http://www.fossil.energy.gov/programs/oilgas/publications/programplans/1999/6envi.pdf
- Ciocci, R. and Pecht, M. (2004) Questions Concerning the Migration to Lead-free Solder. Circuit World, 30, 2, 34-40. [CrossRef]
- International Bureau of WIPO, WIPO’s Development Cooperation Activities, WIPO/CNR/ABU/93/9.
- Heejin., J., and Sangwood, K.(2000) A Self-Extension Monitoring for Security Management. Computer Security Applications, ACSAC 16th Annual Conference, 196-203.
- Jackson, M.,Sandborn, P.,Pecht, M.,Davis, C.M. and Audette, P. (1999) A Risk-Informed Methodology for Parts Selection and Management. Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 15, 261-271. [CrossRef]
- Syrus, T,Pecht, M., and Humphrey, D. (2001) Part Assessment Guidelines and Criteria for Parts Selection and Management. IEEE Transactions on Electronics Packaging Manufacturing, 24, 4, 339-350. [CrossRef]
- Syrus, T,Pecht, M., and Uppalapati, R. (2001) Manufacturer Assessment Procedure and Criteria for Parts Selection and Management. IEEE Transactions on Electronics Packaging Manufacturing, 24, 4, 351-358. [CrossRef]
- Tiku, S. and Pecht M. (2003) Auditing the Reliability Capability of Electronics Manufacturers. Proceedings of ASME International Electronic Packaging Technical Conference and Exhibition, Maui, Hawaii, USA.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 60, Number 4, July-August 2005Dossier: Software Interoperability for Petroleum Applications
|Page(s)||721 - 730|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.