- Agustssen, H. and Grinestaff, G.H. (2004) A Study of IOR by CO2 Injection in the Gullfaks Field, Offshore Norway. SPE Paper 89338, presented at the 2004 SPE/DOE 14th Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery held in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA, 17-21 April.
- Ali, S.M.F. (2003) The Unfulfilled Promise of EOR. The 24th Annual Workshop and Seminar of the IEA Collaborative Project on EOR, London, 30 September.
- Asgarpour, S. (1994) An Overview of Miscible Flooding, CJPT, 33, 13-15 February.
- Bachu, S., Shaw, J.C. and Pearson, R.M. (2004) Estimation of Oil Recovery and CO2 Storage Capacity in CO2 EOR Incorporating the Effect of Underlying Aquifers. SPE Paper 89340, presented at the 2004 SPE/DOE 14th Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery held in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA, 17-21 April.
- Carcoana, A. (1982) Enhanced Oil Recovery in Romania. Proceedings Third Joint SPE/DOE Symposium on Enhanced Oil Recovery, SPE of AIME, Dallas, TX, 367-379.
- Celius, H.K. and Ingeberg, K. (1996) The Impact of CO2 Taxation on Oil and Gas Production in Norway. SPE Paper 35961, presented at the International Conference on Health, Safety & Environment held in New Orleans, 9-12 June.
- Christensen, J.R., Stenby, E.H. and Skauge, A. (2001) Review of WAG Field Experience. SPE Paper 71203, published in SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering, April.
- Crolet, J.L. and Bonis, M.R. (1991) Prediction of the Risks of CO2 Corrosion in Oil and Gas Wells. SPE Paper 20835, SPEPE, November.
- Diaz, D., Bassiuni, Z., Kimbrell, W. and Wolcott, J. (1996) Screening Criteria for Application of Carbon Dioxide Miscible Displacement in Water Flood Reservoirs Containing Light Oil. SPE Paper 35431, presented at the SPE/DOE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, OK, 21-24 April.
- ECL Technology Report 14 (2002) Effect of Impure CO2 on Miscibility Under UKCS Conditions. DTI SHARP Programme, CO2 dissemination area of DTI SHARP website.
- ECL Technology Report 2 (2001) CO2 EOR Issues: Phase 1: Literature Review. UK DTI SHARP Programme, CO2 dissemination area of DTI SHARP website.
- ECL Technology Report 5 (2001) Potential UKCS CO2 Retention Capacity From IOR Projects. UK DTI SHARP Programme,CO2 dissemination area of DTI SHARP website.
- Hadlow, R.E. (1992) Update of Industry Experience with CO2 Injection. SPE Paper 24928, presented at the 67th Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition of the Society of Petroleum Engineers held in Washington, DC, 4-7 October.
- Hawkins, J.T. et al. (1996) SACROC Unit CO2 Flood: Multidisciplinary Team Improves Reservoir Management and Reduces Operating Cost. SPE Paper 35359, SPERE, August, 141.
- Hild, G.P and Wackowski, R.K. (1999) Reservoir Polymer Gel Treatments to Improve Miscible CO2 Flood. SPE Paper 56008, SPERE, April.
- Holm, L.W. and Josendal, V.A. (1974) Mechanisms of Oil Displacement by Carbon Dioxide. JPT, December 1427-1438
- IEA Report a (1993) Carbon Dioxide Capture from Power Stations. IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme, IEA Report, ISBN 1 898373 15 9, http://www.ieagreen.org.uk
- IEA Report b (1993) Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Power Stations. IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme, IEA Report, ISBN 1 898373 10 8, http://www.ieagreen.org.uk
- IEA Report c (1999) Ocean Storage of CO2. IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme, IEA Report, ISBN 1 898373 25 6. http://www.ieagreen.org.uk
- Jensen, T.B., Harpole, K.J. and Osthus, A. (2000) EOR Screening for Ekofisk. SPE Paper 65214, presented at the SPE European Petroleum Conference held in Paris, France, 24-25 October.
- Klins, M.A. (1984) Carbon Dioxide Flooding: Basic Mechanisms and Project Design. International Human Resources Development Corporation, Boston, Massachusetts, 267-275.
- Lako, P. (2002) Options for CO2 Sequestration and Enhanced Fuel Supply. Monograph in the framework of the VLEEM Project, ECV Project No. 7.7372.
- Langston, M.V. et al. (1988) Definitive CO2 Flooding Response in the SACROC Unit. SPE Paper 17321, presented at the SPE/DOE Sixth Symposium on EOR, Tulsa, 17-20 April.
- Lindeberg, E. and Holt, T. (1994) EOR by Miscible CO2 Injection in the North Sea. SPE Paper 27767, presented at the SPE/DOE 9th Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery held in Tulsa, Oklahoma, US, 17-20 April.
- Lopez, D.A. et al. (2003) The Influence of Microstructure and Chemical Composition of Carbon and Low Alloy Steels in CO2 Corrosion: A State-of-the-Art Appraisal. Published by Elsevier, 16 July.
- Malik, Q.M and Islam, M.R. (2000) CO2 Injection in the Weyburn Field of Canada: Optimization of Enhanced Oil Recovery and Greenhouse Gas Storage With Horizontal Wells. SPE Paper 59327, presented at the 2000 SPE/DOE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium held in Tulsa, Oklahoma, 3-5 April.
- McGuire, P.L., Spence, A.P. and Redman, R.S. (2001) Performance o Evaluation of a Mature Miscible Gas Flood at Prudhoe Bay. SPE paper 72466, SPERE, August, 318-325.
- Mizenko, G.J. (1992) North Cross (Devonian) CO2 Flood: Status Report. SPE Paper 24210, presented at the 1992 SPE/DOE Eighth Symposium on Enhanced Oil Recovery, Tulsa, 22-24 April.
- Mungan, N. (1991) An Evaluation of Carbon Dioxide Flooding. SPE Paper 21762, presented at the SPE Western Regional Meeting held in Long Beach, California, 20-22 March.
- Nelms, R.L. and Burke, R.B. (2004) Evaluation of Oil Reservoir Characteristics to Assess North Dakota Carbon Dioxide Miscible Flooding Potential. Presented at the 12th Williston Basin Horizontal Well and Petroleum Conference, Minot, North Dakota, 2-4 May.
- Novosad, Z. and Costain, T.G. (1990) Experimental and Modelling Studies of Asphaltene Equilibria for a Reservoir Under CO2 Injection. SPE Paper 20530, 65th Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition of the Society of Petroleum Engineers held in New Orleans, LA, 23-26 September.
- Orr Jr, F.M. (2004) Storage of Carbon Dioxide in Geologic Formations. SPE paper 88842, JPT, September, 90-97.
- Puckett, D. (2003) CO2 Storage in Oil and Gas Reservoirs: Sequestration with added benefit of Enhanced Recovery of Hydrocarbons. Project Report, European CO2NET, June.
- Ren, S.R. and Tohidi, B. (2004) Gas Injection for Improved Oil Recovery: Reservoir Simulation and Economic Analysis. Presented at the 2nd IOR Europe 2004 Conference, Aberdeen, UK, 28-29 January.
- Rivas, O. et al. (1992) Ranking Reservoirs for Carbon Dioxide Flooding Processes. SPE Paper 23641, presented at the second Latin American Petroleum Engineering Conference of the SPE held in Caracas, Venezuela, 8-11 March.
- Ross, G.D., Todd, A.C. and Tweedie, J.A (1981) The Effect of Simulated CO2 Flooding on the Permeability of Reservoir Rocks. Proceedings 2nd European Symposium on Enhanced Oil Recovery “Developments in Petroleum Science-EOR”, published by Elsevier, J. Fayers (ed.).
- Sarma, H.K. (2003) Can We Ignore Asphaltene in a Gas Injection Project for Light-Oils. SPE Paper 84877, presented at the SPE International Improved Oil Recovery Conference in Asia Pacific held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 20-21 October.
- Shaw, J. and Bachu, S. (2002) Screening, evaluation, and ranking of Oil reservoirs Suitable for CO2 Flood EOR and Carbon Dioxide Sequestration. JCPT, 41, 9, 51-61. [CrossRef]
- Stewart, G. (1976) On a review of Current CO2 Considerations. Report to UK Department of Energy, Heriot-Watt University.
- Taber, J.J. and Martin, F.D. (1983) Technical Screening Guides for the Enhanced Recovery of Oil. SPE Paper 12069, presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, San Francisco, CA, 5-8 October.
- Taber, J.J.,Martin, F.D. and Seright, R.S. (1997) EOR Screening Criteria Revised-Part 1: Introduction to Screening Criteria and Enhanced Recovery Field Projects. SPE Reservoir Engineering, 12, 3, 189-198. [CrossRef]
- Tanner, C.S. et al. (1992) Production Performance of the Wasson Denver Unit CO2 Flood. SPE paper 24156, presented at the 1992 SPE/DOE Eighth Symposium on Enhanced Oil Recovery, Tulsa, 22-24 April.
- Torp, T.A. (1998) Capture and Reinjection of CO2 in a Saline Aquifer at Sleipner Field and the Future Potential of this Technology. Dinner-Debate with the Foundation Europeenne de lEnergie in Brussels on 2 June.
- Turan, H., Skinner, R., Brand, P., Macdonald, C. and Grinestaff, G. (2002) Forties CO2 IOR Evaluation Integrating Finite Difference and Streamline Simulation Techniques. SPE Paper 78298, presented at the SPE 13th European Petroleum Conference held in Aberdeen, Scotland, UK, 29-31 October.
- UK DTI Report (2004) Implementing a Demonstration of Enhanced Oil Recovery Using Carbon Dioxide, April.
- Varotsis, N. and Todd, A.C (1981) Phase Equilibrium Predictions for Multicomponent Hydrocarbon System for Application in CO2 Enhanced Oil Recovery Schemes. The 8th Annual Research Meeting, Inst. of Chem. Eng., Edinburgh, April.
- Weeter, R.F. and Halstead, L.N (1982) Production of CO2 from a Reservoir-A New Concept. SPE paper 10283, JPT, September.
- Winter, E.M. and Bergman, P.D. (1993) Availability of Depleted Oil and Gas Reservoirs for Disposal of Carbon Dioxide in the United States. Energy Conversion and Management, 34, 1177-1187. [CrossRef]
- Yellig, W.F. and Metcalfe, R.S. (1980) Determination and Prediction of CO2 Minimum Miscibility Pressures. JPT, January, 160-168.
- Yuan, H. et al. (2004) Improved MMP Correlations fro CO2 Flood Using Analytical Gas Flooding Theory. SPE Paper 89356, presented at the 2004 SPE/DOE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, 17-21 April.
- Yuan, M., Mosley, J. and Hyer, N. (2003) Mineral Scale Control in a CO2 Flooded Oilfield. SPE Paper 65029, presented at the SPE International Symposium on Oilfield Chemistry, Houston, TX, 13-16 Feb.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 60, Number 3, May-June 2005
Dossier: CO2 Capture and Geological Storage: State-of-the-Art
|Page(s)||537 - 546|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.