- F. May. Alteration of Wall Rocks by CO2-Rich Water Ascending in Fault Zones: Natural Analogues for Reactions Induced by CO2 Migrating along Faults in Siliciclastic Reservoir and Cap Rocks.
- R.S. Haszeldine, O. Quinn, G. England, M. Wilkinson, Z.K. Shipton, J.P. Evans, J. Heath, L. Crossey, C.J. Ballentine and C.M. Graham. Natural Geochemical Analogues for Carbon Dioxide Storage in Deep Geological Porous Reservoirs, a United Kingdom Perspective.
- H.G. Machel. Geological and Hydrogeological Evaluation of the Nisku Q-Pool in Alberta, Canada, for H2S and/or CO2 Storage.
- F. Roure, R. Swennen, F. Schneider, J.L. Faure, H. Ferket, N. Guilhaumou, K. Osadetz, Ph. Robion and V. Vandeginste. Incidence and Importance of Tectonics and Natural Fluid Migration on Reservoir Evolution in Foreland Fold-and- Thrust Belts.
- M. Jullien, J. Raynal, É. Kohler and O. Bildstein. Physicochemical Reactivity in Clay-Rich Materials: Tools for Safety Assessment.
- P. Marschall, S. Horseman and T. Gimmi. Characterisation of Gas Transport Properties of the Opalinus Clay, a Potential Host Rock for Radioactive Waste Disposal.
- C.D. Tsakiroglou, M.A. Theodoropoulou and V. Karoutsos. Buoyancy-Driven Chaotic Regimes During Solute Dispersion in Pore Networks.
- K. Bateman, G. Turner, J.M. Pearce, D.J. Noy, D. Birchall and C.A. Rochelle. Large-Scale Column Experiment: Study of CO2, Porewater, Rock Reactions and Model Test Case.
- C. Noiriel, D. Bernard, Ph. Gouze and X. Thibault. Hydraulic Properties and Microgeometry Evolution Accompanying Limestone Dissolution by Acidic Water.
- N. Jacquemet, J. Pironon and E. Caroli. A New Experimental Procedure for Simulation of H2S + CO2 Geological Storage. Application to Well Cement Aging.
- C. Frima, I. Moretti, É. Brosse, F. Quattrocchi and L. Pizzino. Can Diagenetic Processes Influence the Short Term Hydraulic Behaviour Evolution of a Fault?
- V. Lagneau, A. Pipart and H. Catalette. Reactive Transport Modelling of CO2 Sequestration in Deep Saline Aquifers.
- N. Zwingmann, S. Mito, M. Sorai and T. Ohsumi. Preinjection Characterisation and Evaluation of CO2 Sequestration Potential in the Haizume Formation, Niigata Basin, Japan: Geochemical Modelling of Water-Minerals- CO2 Interaction.
- J.M. Ketzer, B. Carpentier, Y. Le Gallo and P. Le Thiez. Geological Sequestration of CO2 in Mature Hydrocarbon Fields: Basin and Reservoir Numerical Modelling of the Forties Field, North Sea.
- L. Richard, N. Neuville, J. Sterpenich, E. Perfetti and J.C. Lacharpagne. Thermodynamic Analysis of Organic/Inorganic Reactions Involving Sulfur: Implications for the Sequestration of H2S in Carbonate Reservoirs.
- É. Brosse, C. Magnier and B. Vincent. Reducing Uncertainty of Geochemical Modelling for a Better Prediction of CO2 Fate after Geological Sequestration: The Role of Mineral Surface Area.
- L. Trotignon, A. Didot, O. Bildstein, V. Lagneau and Y. Margerit. Design of a 2-D Cementation Experiment in Porous Medium Using Numerical Simulation.
- B. Lecerf, N. Flamant, M. Ziauddin, W. Frenier. A Method for Assessing the Impact of Secondary and Tertiary Reactions on Sandstone Acidizing Treatments.
- J. Dubessy, A. Tarantola and J. Sterpenich. Modelling of Liquid-Vapour Equilibria in the H2O-CO2-NaCl and H2OH2S- NaCl Systems to 270°C.
- C. Kervévan, M. Azaroual and P. Durst. Improvement of the Calculation Accuracy of Acid Gas Solubility in Deep Reservoir Brines: Application to the Geological Storage of CO2.
- F. Renard, E. Gundersen, R. Hellmann, M. Collombet and Y. Le Guen. Numerical Modeling of the Effect of Carbon Dioxide Sequestration on the Rate of Pressure Solution Creep in Limestone: Preliminary Results.
- E. Nourtier-Mazauric, B. Guy, B. Fritz, É. Brosse, D. Garcia and A. Clément. Modelling the Dissolution/Precipitation of Ideal Solid Solutions.
- H. Toulhoat, M. Digne, C. Arrouvel and P. Raybaud. DFT Studies of Fluid-Minerals Interactions at the Molecular Level: Examples and Perspectives.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 60, Number 1, January-February 2005
Dossier: IFP International Workshop "Gas-Water-Rock Interactions Induced by Reservoir Exploitation, CO2 Sequestration, and other Geological Storage"
|Page(s)||9 - 18|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.