- Adams, N.J. (1985) Drilling Engineering: A Complete Well Planning Approach, Penn Well Books, Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Ahmed, K.A., El-Tayeb, S., Dahab, A. and Khalf, F. (1999) 3D well design using computer optimization model. Symposium of SPE Egyptian Section for Computer Application, February, Egypt.
- Amara, M.H. and Martin, B. (1990) The off-shore directional drilling adivisor: an expert system for directional drilling optimization. Presented at the 65th Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition of the Society of Petroleum Engineers, SPE 20419. New Orleans, LA, September 23-26.
- Callas, N.P. (1976) Computing directional surveys with a helical method, December. SPEJ.
- Davis, L. (1991) Handbook of Genetic Algorithms, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York.
- Goldberg, D.E. (1989) Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization and Machine Learning, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA.
- Helmy, M.W., Khalf, F. and Darwish, T.A. (1998) Well design using a computer model. SPE Drilling & Completion Journal, March.
- Holland, J. (1975) Adaptation in Natural and Artificial Systems. Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press.
- Lewin, D.R. and Parag, A. (2003) A constrained genetic algorithm for decentralized control system structure selection and optimization. Automatica, 39, 10, October, 1801-1807. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- McMillian, W.H. (1981) Planning the directional well - a calculation method. JPT, March, 952-962.
- Miska, S. (1981) Theoretical description of a new method of optimal program design. SPEJ, August, 425-434.
- Pongcharoen, P.,Hicks, C., and Braiden, P.M. (2003) The development of genetic algorithms for the finite capacity scheduling of complex products, with multiple levels of product structure. European Journal of Operational Research, 152, 1, 1 January, 215-225. [CrossRef]
- Rabia, H. (1985) Oil Well Drilling Engineering: Principles and Practice, Graham &Trotman, Oxford, UK.
- Rampersad, P., Hareland, G. and Pairintra, T. (1993) Drilling optimization of an oil or gas field. SPE 13694.
- Reeves, C.R. (1997) Genetic algorthm for the operations research. Informs Journal on Computing, 9, 3, 231-250. [CrossRef]
- Sevaux, M and Dauzère-Pérès, S. (2003) Genetic algorithms to minimize the weighted number of late jobs on a single machine. European Journal of Operational Research, 151, 2, 1 December, 296-306. [CrossRef]
- Tate, D.M. and Smith A.E. (1995) A Genetic approach to the quatratic Assignment problem. Computers and Operations Research, 22, 73-83. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Taylar, H. and Mason, C.M. (1972) A systematic approach to well surveying calculations. SPEJ, December.
- Vijande, J.,Piñeiro, M.M.,Mosteiro, L. and Legido, J.L. (2003) Estimation of carbonate–alcohol interaction parameters for Nitta–Chao group contribution model: application of a genetic Algorithm. Fluid Phase Equilibria, 212, 1-2, 15 September, 165-174. [CrossRef]
- Wilson, G.J. (1968) An Improved method of computing directional survey. JPT, August.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 59, Number 3, May-June 2004
|Page(s)||255 - 266|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.