- Leverett, M.C. and Lewis, W.B. (1942) Dimensional Model Studies of Oil Field Behavior. Trans. AIME, 146, 175. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mattax, C.C. and Kyte, J.R. (1962) Imbibition Oil Recovery from Fractured Water Drive Reservoirs. Trans. AIME, 225, 177. [Google Scholar]
- Defour, M.A. (1981) The Influence of Viscosity, Gravity and Interfacial Tension on Isothermal and Non-Isothermal Vertical Oil-Water Exchange in a Porous Media. PhD Thesis T-2428, Colorado School of Mines. [Google Scholar]
- Snow, S.E. (1984) A Study of the Vertical Counter-flow of Viscous Oil and Water in Porous Media. Thesis T3003, Colorado School of Mines. [Google Scholar]
- Cuiec, L.E., Bourbiaux, B. and Kalaydlian, F. (1990) Imbibition in Low Permeability Porous Media: Understanding and Improvement of Oil Recovery. SPE/DOE 20259, Tulsa, April. [Google Scholar]
- Keijzer, P.M. and Varies, A.S. (1990) Imbibition of Surfactant Solutions. Paper SPE 20222 presented at the SPE/DOE 7th symposium on Enhanced Oil Recovery, Tulsa, Ok., 22-25 April. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Lawati, S. and Saleh, S. (1996) Oil Recovery in Fractured Oil Reservoirs By Low Imbibition Process. Paper SPE 36688 Presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Denver, Co., 6-9 October. [Google Scholar]
- Babadagli, T. (2000) Scaling of Co-Current and Counter- Current Capillary Imbibition for Surfactant and Polymer Injection in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs. Paper SPE 62848 Presented at the SPE/AAPG Western Regional Meeting, Long Beach, Ca., 19-23 June. [Google Scholar]
- Putra, E. and Fidra, Y. (1999) Study of Water Flooding Process in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs from Static and Dynamic Imbibition Experiments. Paper SCA 9910 Presented at the International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts, Col., 1-4 August. [Google Scholar]
- Rangel-German, E.R. and Kovscek, A.R. (2001) Water Infiltration in Fractured System: Experimental Analytical Model. Paper SPE 71618 Presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, 30th September-3rd October. [Google Scholar]
- Rangel-German, E.R. and Kovscek, A.R. (2000) Matrix- Fracture Interaction in Single Matrix Blocks. 25th Workshop on Geothermal Reservoir Engineering, Stanford University, Stanford, Ca., 24-26 January. [Google Scholar]
- Morrow, N.R. and Songkran, B. (1981) Effect of Viscous and Bouncy Forces on Non-Wetting Phase Trapping in Porous Media. Surface Phenomena in Enhanced Oil Recovery, Plentium Publishing Corp., 387-411. [Google Scholar]
- Alveskog, P.L.,Holt, T. and Torsaeter, O. (1998) The Effect of Surfactant Concentration on Amott Wettability Index and Residual Oil Saturation. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 20, 247-252. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taber, J.J. (1969) Dynamic and Static Forces Required to Remove a Discontinuous Oil Phase from Porous Media Containing Both Oil and Water. SPEJ, 9, 3, March. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bourbiaux, B.J. and Kalaydjian, F.J. (1988) Experimental Study of Co-current and Countercurrent Flows in Natural Porous Media. Paper SPE 18283 Presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, Tx., 2-5 October. [Google Scholar]
- Babadagli, T. (2001) Selection of Proper EOR Method for Efficient Matrix Recovery in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs. Paper SPE 69564 presented at the SPE Latin American and Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 25-28 March. [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 59, Number 3, May-June 2004
|Page(s)||267 - 273|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.