- Hall, A.R.W. and Reader-Harris, M.J. (1999) Use of Venturi Meters in Multiphase Flow Measurement. North Sea Flow Measurement Workshop, Oslo, 25-28 October 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Hall, A.R.W., Reader-Harris, M.J. and Millington, B.C.A. (2000) Study of the Performance of Venturi Meters in Multiphase Flow. 2nd Int. Multiphase Technology Conference, Banff, 21-23 June 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Anonymous (1992) Section 1.1 Specification for Square- Edged Orifice Plates, Nozzles, and Venturi Tubes Inserted in Circular Cross-Section Conduits Running Full. In: British Standard BS 1042. [Google Scholar]
- Atkinson, D.I., Bérard, M. and Ségéral, G. (2000) Qualification of a Nonintrusive Multiphase Flowmeter in Viscous Flows. Paper SPE 63118. Annual Tech. Conf. and Exhibition, Dallas, 1-4 October 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Lewis, D.A. and Davidson, J.F. (1985) Pressure Drop for Bubbly Gas-Liquid Flow Through Orifice Plates and Nozzles. Chem. Eng. Res. Des., 63, 149-156. [Google Scholar]
- Boyer, C. and Lemonnier, H. (1996) Design of a Two-Phase Metering Process for Two-Phase Dispersed Flows. Int. Journal of Multiphase Flow, 4, 713-732. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Boyer, C. and Lemonnier, H. (1996) Theoretical Modelling and Experimental Study of Three-Phase Dispersed Flows in a Venturi Tube. European Two-Phase Flow Group Meeting, Grenoble, June 1996. [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 58, Number 6, November-December 2003
|Page(s)||647 - 657|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.