- Abdoul, W.,Rauzy, E. and Péneloux, A. (1991) Fluid Phase Equilibria, 68, 47-72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- API Technical Data Book (1983) Petroleum Refining, 4th ed. [Google Scholar]
- Avaullée, L. (1996) PhD Thesis, University of Aix-Marseille III. [Google Scholar]
- Magras, J.F., Quandalle, P. and Bia, P. (2001) SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium, Houston, Texas, SPE 66342. February 11-14. [Google Scholar]
- Péneloux, A.,Abdoul, W. and Rauzy, E. (1989) Fluid Phase Equilibria, 47, 115-132 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reid, R.C., Prausnitz, J.M. and Sherwood, T.K. (1987) The Properties of Gases and Liquids, 3rd ed., Mac Graw Hill, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Rogalski, M. and Neau, E (1990) Fluid Phase Equilibria, 56, 59-65. [Google Scholar]
- Szewczyk, V. and Behar, E. (1999) Fluid Phase Equilibria, 158-160, 459-469. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 58, Number 6, November-December 2003
|Page(s)||637 - 646|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.