- Amyx, J.W., Bass, D.M. and Whiting, R.L. (1960) Rock Properties: Petroleum Reservoir Engineering, McGraw-Hill Book Co. Inc., New York.
- Tiab, D. and Donaldson, E.C. (1996) Petrophysics: Theory and Practice of Measuring Reservoir Rock and Fluid Transport Properties, Gulf Publishing Co., Houston, Texas.
- Leverett, M.C. (1941) Capillary Behavior in Porous Solids. Trans. AMIE, 142, 152-169. [CrossRef]
- Brown, H.W. (1951) Capillary Pressure Investigation. Trans. AMIE, 192, 67-74.
- Rose, W. and Bruce, W.A. (1944) Evaluation of Capillary Characters in Petroleum Reservoir Rocks. Trans. AMIE, 186, 127-142.
- Wright, H.T. and Woody, L.D. (1955) Formation Evaluation of the Borregas and Seeligson Field: Brooks and Jim Wells County Texas. Symposium on Formation Evaluation, AIME, 27-28 October.
- Pletcher, J.L. (1994) A Practical Capillary Pressure Correlation Technique. JPT, 46, 7, 556-562.
- El-Khatib, N. (1995) Development of a Modified Capillary Pressure J-Function. Paper No. 29890 presented at SPE Conference, Bahrain, 11-14 March.
- Khairy, M. (2001) New Technique for Determining the Average Capillary of a Reservoir. Oil-Gas European Magazine, 27, 1, 26-29.
- Al-Ajmi, F.A. and Holditch, S.A. (2000) Permeability Estimation Using Hydraulic Flow Units in a Central Arabia Reservoir. Paper No. 63254 presented at SPE Conference, Texas, 1-4 October.
- International Core Laboratories (1986) Special Core Analysis, Operating Manual, Aberdeen, UK.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 58, Number 5, September-October 2003
|Page(s)||551 - 556|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.