- API RP 16Q (1993) API Recommended Practice for Design, Selection, Operation and Maintenance of Marine Drilling Riser Systems, First edition (Formerly RP 2Q and RP 2K). [Google Scholar]
- Sparks, C.P. (1984) The Influence of Tension, Pressure and Weight on Pipe and Riser Deformations and Stresses. Transactions of ASME, Journal of Energy Resources Technology, 106. [Google Scholar]
- Heurtier, J.M., Biolley, F. and Berhault, C. (1998) Fully Coupled Dynamic Analysis of Rigid Lines. Proceedings of ISOPE 98, Montreal, Canada, 246-252 [Google Scholar]
- Brekke, J.N. (1999) Behavior of a Drilling Riser Hung off in Deep Water. 11th annual Deep Offshore Technology, Stavanger. [Google Scholar]
- Sparks, C.P. (1980) Mechanical Behavior of Marine Risers. Mode of Influence of Principal Parameters. Transactions of ASME, Journal of Energy Resources Technology, 102 [Google Scholar]
- Gaillard, C., Guesnon, J., Sparks, C.P. and Kerbart, Y. (2000) Riser Technology for Ultra Deep Water Drilling. 12th Deep Offshore Technology, New Orleans. [Google Scholar]
- Gaillard, C., Guesnon, J., Sparks, C., Le-Buhan, P. and Kerbart, Y. (2001) Guidelines for the Design of Ultra Deep Water Drilling Risers. IADC Drilling Northern Deep Water 2001 Conference and Exhibition, Stavanger. [Google Scholar]
- API RP 2R (1984) API Recommended Practice for Design, Rating and Testing of Marine Drilling Riser Couplings, First edition. [Google Scholar]
- Lalanne, C. (1999) Vibrations et chocs m袡niques - Dommage par fatigue, tome 4. [Google Scholar]
- Wirsching, P.H. and Light, M.C. (1980) Fatigue under Wide Band Random Stresses. Jl of the Structural Division, ST7, Paper 15 574. [Google Scholar]
- Wirsching, P.H. (1979) Fatigue Reliability in Welded Joints of Offshore Structures. Offhore Techn. Conf., OTC Paper 3380. [Google Scholar]
- Gaillard, C. and Guesnon, J. (2001) Hybrid Tube Design and Qualification. IFP Internal Report no. 56 449. [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 57, Number 1, January-February 2002
Dossier: Applied Mechanics for the Oil Industry - Part 2
|Page(s)||39 - 57|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.