- Barreau, P.,Lasseux, D.,Bertin, H.,Glénat, P. and Zaitoun, A. (1999) An Experimental and Numerical Study of Polymer Action on Relative Permeability and Capillary Pressure. Petrol. Geosci., 5, 2, 201-206. [CrossRef]
- White, J.L.,Goddard, J.E. and Phillips, H.M. (1973) Use of Polymer to Control Water Production in Oil Wells. J. Petrol. Tech., 25, 2, 143-150. [CrossRef]
- Liang, J.T. and Seright, R.S. (1997) Further Investigations of Why Gels Reduce kw More Than k0. SPE Prod. Fac., 12, 4, 225-230. [CrossRef]
- Sparlin, D.D. and Hagen, R.W. Jr. (1984) Controlling Water in Producing Operations, Part 5: Using Polyacrylamide Polymers. World Oil, 199 (July), 137-142.
- Yang, C., Grattoni, C.A., Muggeridge, A.H. and Zimmerman, R.W. (2000) Flow of Water through Elastically- Deformable Polymer Gels. 7th EAGE Eur. Conf. Math. Oil Recovery, Baveno, Italy, 5-8 September.
- Yang, C. (2001) Mathematical Modelling of the Flow of Water and Oil through Polymer Gels. PhD Thesis, Imperial College, University of London.
- Sydansk, R.D. (1990) A Newly Developed Chromium (III) Gel Technology. SPE Res. Eval., 5, 3, 346-352.
- Dawe, R.A. and Grattoni, C.A. (1998) The Visualisation of the Pore-Scale Physics of Hydrocarbon Recovery from Reservoirs. First Break, 16, 11, 371-386. [CrossRef]
- Bear, J. (1988) Dynamics of Fluids in Porous Media, Dover, New York.
- Al-Sharji, H.H. (2000) Experimental Observation and Measurement of the Flow of Water and Oil through Polymer Gels. PhD Thesis, Imperial College, University of London.
- Sorbie, K.S. (1991) Polymer Improved Oil Recovery, Blackie, Glasgow-London.
- Dawe, R.A. and Zhang, Y. (1994) Mechanistic Study of Selective Action of Oil and Water Penetrating into a Gel Emplaced in a Porous Medium. J. Pet. Sci. Eng., 12, 2, 113-126. [CrossRef]
- Couder, Y.,Gérard, N., and Rabaud, M. (1986) Narrow Fingers in the Saffman-Taylor Instability. Phys. Rev. A, 34, 6, 5175-5178. [CrossRef]
- Tokita, M. and Tanaka, T. (1991) Reversible Decrease of Gel-Solvent Friction. Science, 253, 6, 1121-1123. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Östergren, K.C.E. and Trägårdh, C. (1999) Modelling and Analysis of Axial Flow through and Compression of a Non-Rigid Chromatographic Bed. Chem. Eng. J., 72, 2, 153-161. [CrossRef]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 56, Number 2, March-April 2001
|Page(s)||145 - 152|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.