- Al-Homadhi, E.S. (1998) A Study of the Formation Damage Associated with the Injection of Oil and Solid Suspensions into Fractured and Non-Fractured Rock. PhD Thesis, Department of Petroleum Engineering, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Clifford, P.J., Mellor, D.W. and Jones, T.J. (1991) Water Quality Requirement for Fractured Injection Wells. SPE Middle East Oil Show, Bahrain, November, SPE 21439.
- Eleri, O.O. and Ursin, J.R. (1992) Physical Aspects of Formation Damage in Linear Flooding Experiments. SPE International Symposium on Formation Damage Control, Lafayette, Louisiana, February, SPE 23784.
- Ershaghi, I., Hashemi, R., Caothien, S.C. and Abdassah, D. (1986) Injectivity Loss under Particle Cake Buildup and Particle Invasion. The SPE 56th California Regional Meeting, Oakland, California, April, SPE 15073.
- Hsi, C.D. and Strassner, J.E. (1990) Prudhoe Bay Field, Alaska, Waterflood Injection Water Quality and Remedial Treatment Study. The SPE 65th Annual Technical Conference, New Orleans, Louisiana, September, SPE 20689.
- Pautz, J.F., Crocker, M.E. and Walton, C.G. (1989) Relating Water Quality and Formation Permeability to Loss of Injectivity. The SPE Production Operations Symposium, Oklahoma, March, SPE 18888.
- Roque, C., Chauveteau, G., Renard, M., Thibault, G., Bouteca, M. and Rochon, J. (1995) Mechanisms of Formation Damage by Retention of Particles Suspended in Injection Water. The European Formation Damage Conference, Netherlands, May, SPE 30110.
- Simpson, A.J. and Paige, R.W. (1991) Advances in Forties Field Water Injection. The Offshore Europe Conference, Aberdeen, Scotland, September, SPE 23140.
- Todd, A.C., Somerville, J.E. and Graham, S. (1984) The Application of Depth of Formation Damage Measurement in Predicting Water Injectivity Decline. Formation Damage Control Symposium, Bakersfield, California, February, SPE 12498.
- Van Velzen, J.F. and Klaas, L. (1992) Impairment of a Water Injection Well by Suspended Solids: Testing and Prediction. The SPE International Symposium on Formation Damage Control, Lafayette, Louisiana, February, SPE 23822.
- Vetter, O.J., Kandarpa, V., Stratton, M. and Veith, E. (1987) Particle Invasion into Porous Medium and Related Injectivity Problems. The SPE International Symposium on Oilfield Chemistry, San Antonio, Texas, February, SPE 16255.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 56, Number 2, March-April 2001
|Page(s)||135 - 143|
|Published online||01 December 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.