- Amott, E. (1959) Pet. Trans. AIME, 216, 156-162.
- Anderson, W.G. (1987) Wettability Literature Survey. J. Pet. Technol., December, 1605-1622.
- Chilingar, G.V. and Yen, T.F. (1983) Some Notes on Wettability and Relative Permeabilities of Carbonate Reservoir Rocks. Energy Sources, 7, 1, 67-75. [CrossRef]
- Cuiec, L. (1987) in Proc. of the North Sea Oil and Gas Reservoirs Seminar, Trondheim, Norway, December 2-4, 1985, Graham and Trotman (eds.), London, 193-207.
- Cuiec, L. (1991) in Interfacial Phenomena in Petroleum Recovery, Morrow, N. (ed.), Marcel Dekker, New York.
- Danilatos, G. (1985) Micron and Microscopia Acta, 14, 307-319. [CrossRef]
- Donaldson, E.C. and Thomas, R.D. (1971) 46th Annual Fall Meeting, New Orleans, LA, October 3-6, Paper SPE 3555.
- Donaldson, E.C., Thomas, R.D. and Lorenz, P.B. (1969) SPE J., March, 13-20.
- Morrow, N.R. (1976) Capillary Pressure Correlations for Uniformly Wetted Porous Media. J. Can. Pet. Technol., 49-69.
- Morrow, N.R. (1987) in Proc. of the North Sea Oil and Gas Reservoirs Seminar, Trondheim, Norway, December 2-4, 1985, Graham and Trotman (eds.), London, 179-191.
- Fassi-Fihri, O.,Robin, M. and Rosenberg, E. (1990) Visualization of Oil and Brine in Porous Media by Cryo-Scanning Electron Microscopy. Fundamentals of Fluid Transport in Porous Media, Proc. of Institut Français du Pétrole Exploration and Production Research Conference, Arles, France, May 14-18, Vol. 1, 15-18.
- Raza, S.H.,Treiber, L.E. and Archer, D.L. (1968) Producers Monthly, 32, 4, 2-7.
- Robin, M., Combes, R. and Rosenberg, E. (1999) Cryo-SEM and ESEM: New Techniques to Investigate Phase Interactions within Reservoir Rocks. 1999 SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, TX, Paper SPE 56829.
- Treiber, L.E.,Archer, D.L. and Owens, W.W. (1972) Laboratory Evaluation of the Wettability of 50 Oil Producing Reservoirs. SPE J., 12, 531-540. [CrossRef]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 56, Number 1, January-February 2001
Dossier: Wetting: From Microscopic Origins to Industrial Applications - Ateliers International, Giens, May 2000
|Page(s)||55 - 62|
|Published online||01 October 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.