- Baker, O. (1954) Simultaneous Flow of Oil and Gas. Oil Gas J., 53, 185 sq. [Google Scholar]
- Colyar, J.J. and Wisdom, L.I. (1992) Upgrading Vacuum Residue from Mexican Crudes for Petroleos Mexicanos Hydrodesulfurization Residue Complex Miguel Hidalgo Refinery, Japan Petroleum Institute, Tokyo, Japan. [Google Scholar]
- Colyar, J.J. and Wisdom, L.I. (1994) Second Generation Ebullated-Bed Technology. Proc. of JPI Petroleum Refining Conference, Tokyo, Japan. [Google Scholar]
- Colyar, J.J. and Wisdom, L.I. (1997) The H-Oil Process: A Worldwide Leader in Vacuum Residue Processing. Proc. of 1997 National Petroleum Refiners Association Annual Meeting, San Antonio, TX. [Google Scholar]
- Cooper, D.W. (1982) Gas-Particle Separation, Handbook of Multiphase Systems, Gad Hetsroni eds. [Google Scholar]
- Golan, L.P. and Sterning, A.H. (1969) Two-Phase Vertical Flow Maps, Proc. of Inst. Mech. Ing., 184, 110-116. [Google Scholar]
- Kressmann, S.,Colyar, J.J.,Peer, E.,Billon, A. and Morel, F. (1998) H-Oil Process Based Heavy Crudes Refining Schemes, Proc. of 7th Unitar Conference on Heavy Crude and Tar Sands, Beijing, China, October 27-30, 857-866. [Google Scholar]
- Levenspiel, O. (1972) Chemical Reaction Engineering, 2nd ed., John Wiley, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Morel, F., Kressmann, S., Harlé. and Kasztelan, S. (1997) Processes and Catalysts for Hydrocracking of Heavy Oil and Residues. Stud. Surf. Sci. Catal., 106, 1 sq. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 55, Number 4, July-August 2000
Dossier: Chemical Reactors, from Mock-up to Industriel Reactor: Diagnostic Methods - Rencontres Scientifiques IFP, Solaize, Dec. 1999
|Page(s)||397 - 406|
|Published online||01 October 2006|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.