- International Energy Agency (IEA), World Energy Outlook 2012.
- Ballerini D. (2012) Biofuels - Meeting the energy and environmental challenges of the transportation sector, Editions Technip.
- Lindblom M. (2003) Colloquium on Black Liquor combustion and gasification, Park City, UTAH, 13-16 May.
- Rudlof M. (2010)15 European biomass conference, Berlin, 10 May.
- Burzynski J.P. (2007) Biomass gasification conference, Leipzig, 27-28 Feb.
- BP (2012) Energy outlook 2030, London, January.
- Swanson R.M., Platon A., Satrio J.A., Brown R.C. (2010) Techno-economic analysis of biomass-to-liquids production based on gasification, Fuel 89, SI1-S19. [CrossRef]
- Eu Directive 2009/28/EC; 23 April 2009.
- Eu Directive 2009/30/EC; 23 April 2009.
- EU COM (2012) 595 final, Proposal for a Directive; 17 Oct.
- Environmental Protection Agency, Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Changes to Renewable Fuel Standard Program; Final Rule; 26 March 2010.
- van der Stelt M.J.C., Gerhauser H., Kiel J.H.A., Ptasinski K.J. (2011) Biomass upgrading by torrefaction for the production of biofuels: A review, Biomass Bioenergy 35, 3748-3762.
- Phanphanich M., Mani S. (2011) Impact of torrefaction on the grindability and fuel characteristics of forest biomass, Bioresource Technology 102, 1246-1253. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bergman P.C.A., Boersma A.R., Kiel J.H.A. (2005) Torrefaction for entrained-flow gasification of biomass, Report ECN-C-05-067, Petten, The Netherlands, ECN.
- Viguié J.C., Ullrich N. (2012) The BioTfueL project, Achema 2012, Francfort, 20 June.
- Pansare S.S., Allison J.D. (2010) An investigation of the effect of ultra-low concentrations of sulfur on a Co/y-Al0 Fischer—Tropsch synthesis catalyst, Applied Catalysis A: General 387, 224-230. [CrossRef]
- Fedou S. (2011) Around Gasel Technological Solutions for XTL/GTL Projects, IIChE Natural Gas Conference, Tel Aviv, 16 June.
- Sunde K., Brekke A., Solberg B. (2011) Environmental impacts and costs of woody Biomass-to-Liquid (BTL) production and use - a review, Forest Policy and Economics 13, 591-602. [CrossRef]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 68, Number 5, September-October 2013
Dossier: Second and Third Generation Biofuels: Towards Sustainability and Competitiveness
|Page(s)||935 - 946|
|Published online||31 October 2013|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.