- Algive L., Bekri S., Vizika O. (2009) Reactive pore network modelling dedicated to the petrophysical properties changes while injecting CO2, Paper SPE 124305 presented at the SPE ATCE, New Orleans, USA, October 4-7. [Google Scholar]
- André L., Audigane P., Azaroual M., Menjoz A. (2007) Numerical modelling of fluid-rock chemical interactions at the supercritical CO2-liquid interface during supercritical carbon dioxide injection into a carbonated reservoir, the Dogger aquifer (Paris Basin, France), Energ. Convers. Manage. 48, 6, 1782-1797. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- André L., Azaroual M., Menjoz A. (2009) Numerical simulations of the thermal impact of supercritical CO2 injection on chemical reactivity in a carbonate saline aquifer, Transport in Porous Media, DOI 10.1007/s11242-009-9474-2. [Google Scholar]
- André L., Azaroual M., Menjoz. A., Kervévan C., Lombard J.M., Egermann P. (2007) Control of supercritical CO2 injectivity in the deep Dogger aquifer of the Paris basin from different injection scenarios, poster presented at the First French-German Symposium on Geological Storage of CO2, Postdam, Germany, June 21-22 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Azaroual M., Pruess K., Fouillac C. (2007) Feasibility of using supercritical CO2 as heat transmission fluid in the EGS (Enhanced Geothermal Systems) integrating the carbon storage constraints, ENGINE – Enhanced Geothermal Innovative Network for Europe, Workshop 2: Exploring high temperature reservoirs: new challenges for geothermal energy, SIAF Campus, 1-4 April, Volterra, Italy. [Google Scholar]
- Bazin B. (2001) From Matrix Acidizing to Acid Fracturing: a Laboratory Evaluation of Acid/Rock Interactions, SPEPF, February 2001, p. 22-29. [Google Scholar]
- Bazin B., Souto E., Le-Thiez P. (1194) Control of formation damage by modeling water/rock interaction, SPE 28601 Presented at the International Symposium on Formation Damage Control, Of the Society of Petroleum Engineers, Lafayette, Feb. 7-10. [Google Scholar]
- Bemer E., Lombard J.M. (2010) From injectivity to integrity studies of CO2 geological storage: chemical alteration effects on carbonates petrophysical and geomechanical properties, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP 65, 3, DOI: 10.2516/ogst/2009028. [Google Scholar]
- Chalbaud C., Robin M., Lombard J.M., Bertin H., Egermann P. (2010) Brine/CO2 interfacial properties and effects on CO2 storage in deep saline aquifers, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP 65, 4, DOI: 10.2516/ogst/2009061. [Google Scholar]
- Egermann P., Bazin B., Vizika O. (2005) An experimental investigation of reaction-transport phenomena during CO2 injection, SPE 93674, in SPE Middle East Oil Show, Proceedings: Society of Petroleum Engineers. [Google Scholar]
- Egermann P., Bemer E., Zinszner B. (2006) An experimental investigation of the rock properties evolution associated to different levels of CO2 injection like alteration processes, SCA2006-64, in SCA Trondheim Symposium, Proceedings: Society of Core Analysts. [Google Scholar]
- Grgic D. (2010) The influence of CO2 on physico-chemical and mechanical behaviours of oolithic limestone, in revision for publication in Journal of Geophysical Research. [Google Scholar]
- Lombard J.M., Egermann P., Lions J., André L., Azaroual M. (2007) Impact of dissolution/precipitation processes on injectivity during a CO2 injection, poster presented at the First French- German Symposium on Geological Storage of CO2, Postdam, Germany, June 21-22 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Radilla G., Kacem M., Lombard J.M., Fourar M. (2010) Transport properties of Lavoux Limestone at various stages of CO2–like acid–rock alteration, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP 65, 4, DOI: 10.2516/ ogst/2009081. [Google Scholar]
- Sterpenich J., Sausse J., Pironon J., Géhin A., Hubert G., Perfetti E., Grgic D. (2009) Experimental ageing of oolitic limestones under CO2 storage conditions: Petrographical and chemical evidence, J. Chem. Geol. 265, 99-112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP
Volume 65, Number 4, July-August 2010
Dossier: CO2 Storage in the Struggle against Climate Change (Part 2)
|Page(s)||533 - 539|
|Published online||19 July 2010|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.