- Alvarez J.M., Rivas H.J., Rossen W.R. (2001) Unified model for steady-state foam behavior at high and low foam qualities, SPE J. 6, 3, 325–333. [CrossRef]
- Bernadiner M.G., Thompson K.E., Fogler H.S. (1992) Effect of foams used during carbonate acidizing, SPE Prod Eng. 7, 04, 350–356. [CrossRef]
- Casteel J.F., Djabbarah N.F. (1988) Sweep improvement in CO2 flooding by use of foaming agents, SPE Reserv. Eng. 3, 4, 1186–1192. [CrossRef]
- Chen M., Yortsos Y.C., Rossen W.R. (2005) Insights on foam generation in porous media from pore-network studies, Colloids Surf. A 256, 2-3, 181–189. [CrossRef]
- Ebrahimi B., Mostaghimi P., Gholamian H., Sadeghy K. (2016) Viscous fingering in yield stress fluids: a numerical study, J. Eng. Math. 97, 01, 161–176. [CrossRef]
- Falcone J.S., Krumrine P.H., Schweiker G.C. (1982) The use of inorganic sacrificial agents in combination with surfactants in enhanced oil recovery, J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. 59, 10, 826A–832A. [CrossRef]
- Fjelde I., Zuta J., Hauge I. (2009) Retention of CO2-foaming agents on chalk: effects of surfactant structure, temperature, and residual-oil saturation, SPE Reservoir Eval. Eng. 12, 03, 419–426. [CrossRef]
- Friedmann F., Chen W.H., Gauglitz P.A. (1991) Experimental and simulation study of high-temperature foam displacement in porous media, Soc. Pet. Eng. J. 6, 1, 37–45. [CrossRef]
- Gauglitz P.A., Friedmann F., Kam S.I., Rossen W.R. (2002) Foam generation in homogeneous porous media, Chem. Eng. Sci. 57, 19, 4037–4052. [CrossRef]
- Gogoi S.B. (2011) Adsorption-desorption of surfactant for enhanced oil recovery, Transport Porous Med. 90, 589–604. [CrossRef]
- Harris P.C. (1995) A comparison of mixed gas foams with N2 and CO2 foam fracturing fluids on a flow Loop viscometer, SPE Prod. Facil. 10, 03, 197–203. [CrossRef]
- Haugen A., Mani N., Svenningsen S., Brattekas B., Graue A., Ersland G., Ferno M.A. (2014) Miscible and immiscible foam injection for mobility control and EOR in fractured oil-wet carbonate rocks, Transport Porous Med. 104, 1, 109–131. [CrossRef]
- Jian G., Hou Q., Chen S., Wang D., Luo Y., Wang Z., Zhu Y. (2012) Comparative study of extensional viscoelasticity properties of liquid films and stability of bulk foams, J. Dispersion Sci. Technol. 34, 10, 1382–1391. [CrossRef]
- Jonas T.M., Chou S.I., Vasicek S.L. (1990) Evaluation of a CO2 foam field trial: Rangley Weber Sand Unit, 65th SPE-ATC, 23-26 September, New Orleans, LA.
- Khatib Z.I., Hirasaki G.J., Falls A.H. (1988) Effects of capillary pressure on coalescence and phase mobilities in foams flowing through porous media, SPE Reserv. Eng. 3, 3, 919–926. [CrossRef]
- Kutay S.M., Schramm L.L. (2004) Structure/performance relation for surfactant and polymer stabilized foams in porous media, J. Can. Pet. Technol. 43, 19–28. [CrossRef]
- Le V.Q., Nguyen Q.P., Sanders A. (2008) A novel foam concept with CO2 dissolved surfactants, SPE/DOE Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery, 20-23 April, Tulsa, OK.
- Majidaie M., Khanifar A., Onur M., Tan I.M. (2012) A simulation study of chemically enhanced water altering gas (CWAG) injection, SPE EOR Conference at Oil and Gas West Asia, 16-18 April, Muscat, Oman.
- Ozbayoglu M.E., Kuru E., Miska S., Takach N. (2002) A comparative study of hydraulic models for foam drilling, J. Can. Petrol. Technol. 41, 06, 52–61. [CrossRef]
- Prigiobbe V., Worthen A.J., Johnston K.P., Huh C., Bryant S.L. (2016) Transport of nanoparticle-stabilized CO2-foam in porous media, Transport Porous Med. 111, 01, 265–285. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Schramm L.L., Novosad J.J. (1990) Micro-visualization of foam interaction with a crude oil, Colloids Surf. 46, 1, 21–43. [CrossRef]
- Tay A., Oukhemanou F., Wartenbery N., Moreau P., Delbos A., Tabary R. (2015) Adsorption inhibitors: a new route to mitigate adsorption in chemical enhanced oil recovery, SPE Asia Pacific Enhanced Oil Recovery Conference, 11-13 August, Kuala.
- Thorat R., Bruining H. (2016) Foam Flow Experiments. I. Estimation of the bubble generation-coalescence function, Transp. Porous Med. 112, 01, 53–76. [CrossRef]
- Wang J., Ge J., Zhang G., Ding B., Zhang L., Jin L. (2011) Low gas-liquid ratio foam flooding for conventional heavy oil, Petroleum Science 8, 3, 335–344. [CrossRef]
- Worthen A., Bryant S., Huh C., Johnston K.P. (2013) Carbon dioxide-in-water foams stabilized with nanoparticles and surfactant acting in synergy, AIChE J. 59, 9, 3490–3501. [CrossRef]
- Xu X., Saeedi A., Liu K. (2017) Experimental study on a novel foaming formula for CO2 foam flooding, J. Energy Resour. - ASME 139, 0229021–0229029.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 72, Number 1, January–February 2017
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||09 January 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.