- Kohl A.L., Nielsen R.B. (1997) Gas Purification, 5th Edition, Houston, Gulf Publishing Company. [Google Scholar]
- Cadours R., Magné-Drisch J., Normand L., Roquet D., Perdu G. (2006) COS removal from natural gases by absorption in alkanolamine solutions, 85th Annual GPA Convention, Grapevine, Texas, Marsh 5-8. [Google Scholar]
- Korens N., Simbeck D.R., Wilhelm D.J. (2002) Process Screening Analysis of Alternative Gas Treating and Sulfur Removal for Gasification, Prepared for U.S. Department of Energy by SFA Pacific, Inc., Revised Final Report. [Google Scholar]
- Torabi Angaji M., Ghanbarabadi H., Karimi Zad Gohari F. (2013) Optimizations of Sulfolane concentration in propose Sulfinol-M solvent instead of MDEA solvent in the refineries of Sarakhs, Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering 15, 22–26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sharma M.M. (1965) Kinetics of reactions of carbonyl sulphide and carbon dioxide with amines and catalysis by Brönsted bases of the hydrolysis of COS, Transactions of the Faraday Society 61, 681–688. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Svoronos P.D.N., Bruno T.J. (2002) Carbonyl sulfide: A Review of its chemistry and properties, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 41, 5321–5336. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al-Ghawas H.A., Ruiz-Ibanez G., Sandall O.C. (1989) Absorption of carbonyl sulfide in aqueous methyldiethanolamine, Chemical Engineering Science 44, 3 631–639. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tong S., Dalla Lana I.G., Chuang K.T. (1993) Kinetic modeling of the hydrolysis of carbonyl sulfide catalyzed by either titania or alumina, The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering 71, 392–400. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gazarian J. (2009) Gas deacidizing method using an absorbent solution with COS removal through hydrolysis, Patent application EP2480315. [Google Scholar]
- HSC Chemistry, version 6.1 (2007) Outotec Research. [Google Scholar]
- Thiele E.W. (1939) Relation between catalytic activity and size of particle, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry 31, 7 916–920. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tong S., Dalla Lana I.G., Chuang K.T. (1995) Kinetic modeling of the hydrolysis of carbon disulfide catalyzed by either titania or alumina, The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering 73, 2 220–227. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gunn D.J. (1987) Axial and radial dispersion in fixed beds, Chemical Engineering Science 42, 2 363–373. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yoshida F., Koyanagi T. (1962) Mass transfer and effective interfacial areas in packed columns, AIChE Journal 8, 3 309–316. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fuller E.N., Giddings J.C. (1965) A comparison of methods for predicting gaseous diffusion coefficients, J. Chromatogr. Sci. 3, 7 222–227. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Radhakrishnan K., Hindmarsh A.C. (1993) Description and use of LSODE - the Livermore Solver for Ordinary Differential Equations, NASA Reference Publication 1327, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Report UCRL-D-113855. [Google Scholar]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 71, Number 3, May–June 2016
Dossier: Methodology for Process Development at IFP Energies nouvelles
|Number of page(s)||21|
|Published online||06 June 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.