- AIChE/CCPS (1999) Guidelines for Consequence Analysis of Chemical Releases, The Center for Chemical Process Safety of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers Publishers, New York.
- API (2008) Recommended Practice 581, Risk based inspection technology, Part 3: Consequence analysis in an API RBI assessment, 2nd ed., American Petroleum Institute, Washington DC.
- Baloi D., Price A.D.F. (2003) Modeling global risk factors affecting construction cost performance, International Journal of Project Management 21, 261–269. [CrossRef]
- Belohlavek R., Klir G. (2011) Concepts and fuzzy logic, The MIT Press, Massachusetts.
- Black M. (1937) Vagueness: An exercise in logical analysis, Philosophy of Science 4, 427–455. [CrossRef]
- Blair A.N., Ayyub B.M., Bender W.J. (2001) Fuzzy stochastic risk-based decision analysis with the mobile offshore base as a case study, Marine Structures 14, 69–88. [CrossRef]
- Bowles J.B., Pelaez C.E. (1995) Application of fuzzy logic to reliability engineering, Proceeding of IEEE 83, 3, 435–449. [CrossRef]
- Chapman C.B., Ward S.C. (1997) Project risk management: process techniques and insights, John Wiley and Sons, New York.
- Chia S.E. (2006) Risk assessment framework for project management, 2006 IEEE International Engineering Management Conference, 17-20 Sept, Bahia, pp. 376–379.
- Chiu S. (1994) Fuzzy model identification based on cluster estimation, Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems 2, 3–10.
- Crowl D.A., Louvar J.F. (2001) Chemical Process Safety: Fundamentals with Applications, 2nd ed., Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
- Dahab M.F., Lee Y.W., Bogardi I. (1994) A rule based fuzzy set approach to risk analysis of nitrate contaminated groundwater, Water Science and Technology 7, 45–52.
- Darbra R.M., Eljarrat E., Barcelo D. (2008a) How to measure uncertanties in environmental risk assessment, Trends in Analytical Chemistray 27, 377–387. [CrossRef]
- Darbra R.M., Demichela M., Mure S. (2008b) Preliminary risk assesment of ecotoxic substances accidental releases in major risk installations through fuzzy logic, Process Safety and Environmental Protection 86, 103–111. [CrossRef]
- Darbra R.M., Casal J. (2009) Environmental risk assessment of accidental releases in chemical plants through fuzzy logic, Chemical Engineering Transactions 17, 287–292.
- DNV (2006) Report No. T14: Technical note process equipment failure frequencies.
- Duboise D., Esteva F., Godo L., Prade H. (2007) Fuzzy set based logics- an history oriented presentation of their main development. Handbook of the History of Logic, Vol. 8, Elsevier, New York.
- Duboise D., Prade H. (1990) Resolution principles in possibilistic logic, International Journal of Approximate Reasoning 4, 1–21. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Ferson S. (2002) RAMAS Risk calc 4.0 software: risk assessment with uncertain numbers, Lewis publishers, Boca Raton.
- Gentile M., Rogers W.J., Mannan M.S. (2003) Development of a fuzzy logic-based inherent safety index, ICHEM Journal 81, 444–456.
- Gottwald S. (2006) Universes of fuzzy sets and axiomatizations of fuzzy set theory. Part I: Model-based and axiomatic approaches, Studia Logica 82, 211–244. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Grima M.A., Bruines P.A., Verhoef P.N.W. (2000) Modeling tunnel boring machine performance by nuero fuzzy methods, Tunneling and Underground Space Technology 15, 259–269. [CrossRef]
- Guimaraes A.C.F., Lapa C.M.F. (2007) Fuzzy inference to risk assessment on nuclear engineering systems, Applied Soft Computing 7, 17–28. [CrossRef]
- Hertz D.B., Thomas H. (1994) Risk analysis and its applications, 2nd ed., John Wiley and Sons, New York.
- IP 323 (1998) A Risk-Based Approach to Hazardous Area Classification, The Institute of Petroleum, London.
- Iphar M., Goktan R.M. (2006) An application of fuzzy sets to the diaggability index rating method for surface mine equipment selection, International Journal of Rock Mechanicas and Mining Science 43, 253–266. [CrossRef]
- Jafari A. (2001) Management of risk, uncertainties and opportunities on projects: time for fundamental shift, International Journal of Project Management 19, 89–101. [CrossRef]
- Jamshidi A., Jang J.S.R., Sun C.T., Mizutani E. (1997) Neural fuzzy and soft computing, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliff, New Jersey.
- Jamshidi A., Yazdani A., Yakhchali S., Khaleghi S. (2012) Developing a new fuzzy inference system for pipeline risk assessment, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, In Press.
- Jang J.S., Sun C.T. (1997) Neuro fuzzy and soft computing: a computational approach to learning and machine intelligence, Prentice Hall, New Jersey, Englewood Cliffs.
- Karimi I., Hüllermeier E. (2007) Risk assessment system of natural hazards: A new approach based on fuzzy probability, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 158, 987–999. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Kentel E., Aral M.M. (2007) Risk Tolerance Measure for Fuzzy Health Risk Assessment, International Journal for Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment 21, 405–417. [CrossRef]
- Kirchsteiger C. (2005) Review of industrial safety management by international agreements and institutions, Journal of Risk Research 8, 31–51. [CrossRef]
- Kletz T.A. (1977) Unconfined Vapor cloud explosions, AICHE Loss Prevention 11, 50–61.
- Lees F.P. (2001) Loss prevention in the process industries, hazard identification, assessments and control, 2nd ed., Butter Worth-Heinemann, Oxford.
- Li Z. (2006) Fuzzy chaotic systems: modeling, control, and applications, Springer, Germany.
- Ma H.W. (2002) Stochastic multimedia risk assessment for a site with contaminated groundwater, Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment 16, 464–478. [CrossRef]
- Mamdani E.H. (1976) Advances in the linguistic synthesis of fuzzy controllers, International Journal of Man-Machine Studies 8, 669–678. [CrossRef]
- Mamdani E.H., Assilian S. (1975) An experiment in linguistic synthesis with a fuzzy logic controller, International Journal of Man-Machine Studies 7, 1–13. [CrossRef]
- Mark W., Cohen P.E., Glen R.P. (2004) Project risk identification and management, AACE International Transaction 01, 1–5.
- Markowski A.S., Mannan M.S. (2008) Fuzzy risk matrix, Journal of Hazardous Materials 159, 152–157. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Markowski A.S., Mannan M.S. (2009a) Fuzzy logic for piping risk assessment, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries 22, 921–927. [CrossRef]
- Markowski A.S., Mannan M.S., Bigoszewska A. (2009b) Fuzzy logic for process safety analysis, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries 22, 695–702. [CrossRef]
- McKone T.E., Deshpande A.W. (2005) Can fuzzy logic bring complex environmental problems into focus? Environmental Science Technology 39, 42–47. [CrossRef]
- Modarres M. (2006) Risk analysis techniques, tools and trends, CRC Press, Florida.
- Naderi M. (2008) Fuzzy logic application in risk analysis of construction management, M.S. Thesis, Dep. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Alberta
- Nieto-Morote A., Ruz-Vila F. (2011) A fuzzy approach to construction project risk assessment, International Journal of Project Management 29, 220–231. [CrossRef]
- OREDA (2009) Offshore Reliability Data Handbook, 5th ed., SINTEF Industrial Management, Norway.
- OGP (2010) Report No. 434-1: Risk Assessment Data Directory: Process Release Frequencies, International Association of Oil and Gas Procedures.
- Perry J.G., Hayes R.W. (1985) Risk and its management in construction projects, Proceeding of Institution Civil Engineers 78, 499–521. [CrossRef]
- POGC (2010) Pars Oil and Gas Company (POGC), report on general storage area in Assaluye and Tobmak in South Pars Industrial area, www.POGC.ir, Tehran.
- Pokoradi L. (2002) Fuzzy logic based risk assessment, Academic and Applied Research in Military Science 1, 63–73.
- Ross T.J. (2010) Fuzzy logic with engineering applications, 2nd ed., John Wiley and Sons, New York. [CrossRef]
- Uricchio V.F., Giordano R., Lopez N. (2004) A fuzzy knowledge based decision support for groundwater pollution risk evaluation, Journal of Environmental Management 73, 189–197. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Vemula V.R.S., Mujumdar P.P., Ghosh S. (2004) Risk evaluation in water quality management of a river system, Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management 130, 411–420. [CrossRef]
- Wulan M., Petrovic D. (2012) A fuzzy logic based system for risk analysis and elevation within enterprose collaborations, Computers in Industry 63, 739–748. [CrossRef]
- Xie M. (2003) Fundamentals of robotics: linking perception to action, World Scientific Publishing Co., London. [CrossRef]
- Zadeh L. (1965) Fuzzy sets, Information and Control 8, 338–353. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Varnes D.J. (1984) Commissioning on landslides and other mass movements, IAEG. Landslide hazard zonation: a review of principles and practices, The UNESCO Press, Paris.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 71, Number 1, January–February 2016
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||22 January 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.