- Caili, D., Guicai, Z., Fulin, Z. et al. (2001) Studies on influencing factors for formation of aqueous polyacrylamide/formaldehyde gel, J. Oilfield Chem. 18, 1, 26.
- SY/T 5329-94 (1995) Chinese oil and gas industry standards – the recommend water quality indication and methods of analysis of the clastic reservoir. 13-14.
- Liyuan C., Xiaobo M. (2002) Structure-property relationship between the stability of alkaline thiourea and the structure of thiourea and sulfite ion, J. Cent. South Univ. Technol. (Natural Science) 33, 5, 473-476.
- Jianjun W., Yan L., Qiang L. (2005) Application on sealing ability of new multi-functionial composite gel, J. Nature Gas Industry 25, 9, 101-103.
- Jiyong Z., Xiangyi Y., Yuan L. (2005) Overview of drainage gas recovery technology at home and abroad, J. Taiyuan Univ. Technol. 36S, 44-45.
- Xuejun Z., Ping’an D., Yimei W. (2003) Inorganic Chemistry, Wu Han University Press, Wu Han, pp. 354-355.
- Xunyong, N. (2006) The treatments of mud loss and blowing accidents in Kaixian Luojia Well 2 obtained great success, applying special gel sealing technology and products researched by Pingya Luo, academy of Southwest Petroleum University, J. Southwest Petroleum Institute 28, 2, 15.
- Sydansk R.D. (1988) A New Conformance-Improvement-Treatment Chromium Gel Technology, SPE 17329. 106-112.
- Maxcy, T.A., Willhite, G.P., Don, W. Green (1998) A Kinetic Study of the Reduction of Chromium(VI) to Chromium(III) by Thiourea, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 19, 253-263. [CrossRef]
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 68, Number 2, March-April 2013Dossier: InMoTher 2012 - Industrial Use of Molecular Thermodynamics
|Page(s)||355 - 361|
|Published online||04 November 2011|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.