- Dodin D.A., Ivanov V.L., Kaminsky V.D. (2008) The Russian Arctic: a vast oil and gas industry raw material base of the country, Litosfera J. 4, 76-92.
- Makogon Y.F., Holditch S.A., Makogon T.Y. (2007) Natural gas-hydrates – A potential energy source for the 21st Century, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 56, 14-31. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Gautier D.L. et al. (2009) Assessment of Undiscovered Oil and Gas in the Arctic, Science 324, 1175.
- Zolotukhin A., Pflästerer H. (2007) Environmental challenges in the Arctic, Deep Offshore Technology (DOT) Conference, Stavanger, October 10-12.
- Kontorovich A.E. (2009) Oil and gas resources and reserves of the Russian Arctic and the northern seas and the main tasks for their development, Russian Arctic Offshore (RAO) Conference, St. Petersburg, September 15-18.
- Belonin M.D., Grigorenko Yu.N. (2007) Resource and geological analysis and the ways of development of offshore hydrocarbon resources, in Oil and Gas of the Arctic, Oil and Gas Publishing House, Moscow.
- Zapivalov N.P. (2009) World ocean oil and gas potential, Novosibirsk State University Publishing House, Novosibirsk, ISBN 978-5-94356-805-3.
- Rabkin V.M., Mirzoev D.A., Karaev I.P. (2009) Key factors, affecting application of subsea technology in the Russian Arctic shelf, Gas Industry J. 07/634, 54-55.
- Shelomentsev A.G., Khoshtaria V.N., Chursina N.V. (2006) Arctic shelf: time factor for realization of a license agreement at the exploration stage, Geology Geophysics Development Oil Gas Fields J. 1113-1117.
- BP Statistical Review on World Energy (2009) Available at: www.bp.com/statisticalreview.
- Skorlygina N. (2008) Sergey Bogdanchikov dived in a gold sea bottom, Kommersant, April 21, 1, 17 (in Russian).
- Svein Bredahl (2007) DEMO 2000 – Achievements and Potential, Petroleum Technology Conference, Stavanger, January 12.
- Gavrilov V.P. (2007) On expediency of accelerated development of hydrocarbon resources located in offshore Arctic and nearby zones, in Oil and Gas of the Arctic, Oil and Gas Publishing House, Moscow, pp. 343-351.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles
Volume 66, Number 6, November-December 2011
Dossier: European Hydrocarbon Resources
|Page(s)||899 - 910|
|Published online||16 December 2011|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.