- Abushaikha A.S.A., Gosselin O. (2008) Matrix-Fracture Transfer Function in Dual-Medium Flow Simulation: Review, Comparison, and Validation, Paper SPE 113890 presented at the Europec/EAGE Conference and Exhibition, Rome, Italy, June 9- 12.
- Aronofsky J.S., Masse L., Natanson S.G. (1958) A Model for the Mechanism of Oil Recovery from the Porous Matrix Due to Water Invasion in Fractured Reservoirs, Petroleum Transactions, AIME 213, 17-19.
- Aziz K., Settari A. (1979) Petroleum Reservoir Simulation, Applied Science Publishers Ltd., London.
- Bagheri M., Settari A. (2008) Modeling of Geomechanics in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs, SPE Reserv. Eval. Eng. 11, 1, 108-118.
- Bourbiaux B., Kalaydjian F. (1990) Experimental Study of Cocurrent and Countercurrent Flows in Natural Porous Media, SPE Reserv. Eval. Eng. 5, 3, 361-368.
- Bourbiaux B., Granet S., Landereau P., Noetinger B., Sarda S., Sabathier J.C. (1999) Scaling Up Matrix-Fracture Transfers in Dual-Porosity Models: Theory and Application, Paper SPE 56557 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, TX, Oct. 3-6.
- Bourbiaux B., Lacroix S. (2008) Method for Modelling Compositional and/or Multiphase Transfers between the Porous Matrix and the Fractures of a Multilayer Porous Medium, US Patent 7373288, May 13, 2008.
- Bourbiaux B., Fractured Reservoir Simulation: a Challenging and Rewarding Issue, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP (to be published). Coats K.H. (1989) Implicit Compositional Simulation of Single- Porosity and Dual-Porosity Reservoirs, Paper SPE 18427 presented at the SPE Symposium on Reservoir Simulation, Houston, TX, Feb. 6-8.
- COUGAR™ (2008) Reservoir Uncertainty Analysis Software, Schlumberger Information Solutions (SIS).
- Deutsch C.V., Journel A.G. (1998) GSLIB Geostatistical software library and user’s guide, 2nd edition, Oxford University Press, New York, 369.
- Di Donato G., Lu H., Tavassoli Z., Blunt M.J. (2007) Multirate- Transfer Dual-Porosity Modeling of Gravity Drainage and Imbibition, SPE J. 12, 1, 77-88.
- Egermann P., Laroche C., Manceau E., Delamaide E., Bourbiaux B. (2004) Experimental and Numerical Study of Water-Gas Imbibition Phenomena in Vuggy Carbonates, Paper SPE 89421 presented at the SPE/DOE Fourteenth Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA, April 17-21.
- Fenwick D.H., Roggero F. (2003) Updating Stochastic Reservoir Models with New Production Data, Paper SPE 84467 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Denver, Colorado, U.S.A., Oct. 5-8.
- Feraille M., Manceau E., Zabalza-Mezghani I., Roggero F., Hu L.Y., Reis L. (2003) Integration of Dynamic Data in a Mature Oil Field Reservoir Model to Reduce the Uncertainty on Production Forecasting, AAPG, Salt Lake City.
- Feraille M., Roggero F. (2004) Uncertainty Quantification for Mature Field Combining the Bayesian Inversion Formalism and Experimental Design Approach, 9th European Conference on the Mathematics of Oil Recovery, Cannes, France, Aug. 30-Sept. 2.
- Firoozabadi A., Thomas L.K. (1990) Sixth SPE Comparative Solution Project: Dual-Porosity Simulators, J. Petrol. Technol. 42, 710-715.
- Fung L.S.K. (1991) Simulation of Block-to-Block Processes in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs, SPE Reserv. Eng. 6, 4, 477-484.
- Granet S. (2000) Modélisation et Étude Numérique des Transferts en Milieux Fissurés, Thèse de Doctorat, Université Bordeaux I.
- Guttierez M., Makurat A., Cuisiat F. (1997) Coupled HTM Modelling of Fractured Hydrocarbon Reservoirs during Cold Water Injection, J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. 34, 429. [CrossRef]
- Hu L.Y. (2000) Gradual deformation and iterative calibration of Gaussian-related stochastic models, Math. Geol. 32, 1.
- Jenni S., Hu L.Y., Basquet R., de Marsily G., Bourbiaux B. (2004) History matching of stochastic models of field-scale fractures: methodology and case study, Paper SPE 90020 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, TX, Sept. 26-29.
- Jenni S., Hu L.Y., Basquet R., de Marsily G., Bourbiaux B. (2007) History matching of a stochastic model of field-scale fractures: methodology and case study, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP 62, 2, 265-276. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Kazemi H., Merrill L.S., Porterfield K.L., Zeman P.R. (1976) Numerical Simulation of Water-Oil Flow in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs, SPE. J. 16, 6, 317-26.
- Kazemi H., Gilman J.K., Elsharkawy A.M. (1992) Analytical and Numerical Solution of Oil Recovery from Fractured Reservoirs with Empirical Transfer Function, SPE Reserv. Eng. J. 7, 2, 219-227.
- Koutsabeloulis N.C., Heffer K.J., Wong S. (1994) Numerical Geomechanics in Reservoir Engineering, Computer Methods and Advances in Geomechanics, Siriwardane & Zaman (eds), Balkema, Rotterdam.
- Labastie A. (1990) Capillary Continuity between Blocks of a Fractured Reservoir, Paper SPE 20515 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, Louisiana, Sept. 23-26.
- Lacroix S., Delaplace P., Bourbiaux B., Foulon D. (2004) Simulation of Air Injection in Light-Oil Fractured Reservoirs: Setting-Up a Predictive Dual Porosity Model, Paper SPE 89931 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, TX, Sept. 26-29.
- Landereau P., Noetinger B., Quintard M. (2001) Quasi-Steady Two-Equation Models for Diffusive Transport in Fractured Porous Media: Large-Scale Properties for Densely Fractured Systems, Adv. Water Resour. 24, 8, 863-876. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lefebvre du Prey E. (1976) Cascade Drainage of Blocks in a Fissured Reservoir, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP 31, 1, 173- 178. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Le Gallo Y., Le Romancer J.F., Bourbiaux B., Fernandes G. (1997) Mass Transfer in Fractured Reservoirs during Gas Injection: Experimental and Numerical Modeling, Paper SPE presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, San Antonio, TX, Oct. 5-8.
- Lenormand R., Le Romancer J.F., Le Gallo Y., Bourbiaux B. (1998) Modeling the Diffusion Flux between Matrix and Fissure in a Fissured Reservoir, Paper SPE 49007 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, New Orleans, Louisiana, Sept. 27-30.
- Lewis R.W., Ghafouri H.R. (1997) A Novel Finite Element Double Porosity Model for Multiphase Flow Through Deformable Fractured Porous Media, Int. J. Numer. Anal. Met. 21, 789-816. [CrossRef]
- Lewis R.W., Pao W.K.S. (2002) Numerical Simulation of Three- Phase Flow in Deforming Fractured Reservoirs, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP 57, 5, 499-514. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Lim K.T., Aziz K. (1995) Matrix-Fracture Transfer Shape Factors for Dual-Porosity Simulators, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 13, 169. [CrossRef]
- Longuemare P., Mainguy M., Lemonnier P., Onaisi A., Gérard C., Koutsabeloulis N. (2002) Geomechanics in Reservoir Simulation: Overview of Coupling Methods and Field Case Study, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP 57, 5, 415-422. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Lu H., Di Donato G., Blunt M.J. (2008) General Transfer Functions for Multiphase Flow in Fractured Reservoirs, SPE J. 13, 3, 289-297.
- Marmier R., Jeannin L., Barthélémy J.F. (2006) Homogenized Constitutive Laws for Rocks with Elastoplastic Fractures, Int. J. Numer. Anal. Met. 31, 10, 1217-1237. [CrossRef]
- Mezghani M., Fornel A., Langlais V., Lucet N. (2004) History Matching and Quantitative Use of 4D Seismic Data for an Improved Reservoir Characterization, Paper SPE 90420 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, TX, Sept. 26-29.
- Noetinger B., Estébenet T. (2000) Up-Scaling of Double Porosity Fractured Media Using Continuous-Time Random Walks Methods, Transport Porous Med. 39, 3, 315-337. [CrossRef]
- Paux F., Zhou H. (1997) Field Case: Match of a 600 Bars Depletion and 40 Years of History in a Fractured Carbonate Sour Gas Field, Paper SPE 38909 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, San Antonio, Texas, Oct. 5-8.
- Por G.J., Boerrigter P., Maas J.G., de Vries A. (1989) A Fractured Reservoir Simulator Capable of Modeling Block-Block Interaction, Paper SPE 19807 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, San Antonio, TX, Oct. 8-11.
- Quandalle P., Sabathier J.C. (1989) Typical Features of a Multipurpose Reservoir Simulator, SPE Reserv. Eng. J. 4, 4, 475- 480.
- Quintard M., Whitaker S. (1996) Transport in Chemically and Mechanically Heterogeneous Porous Media, Adv. Water Resour. 19, 1, 29-60. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Rangel-German E.R., Kovscek A.R. (2003) Time-Dependent Matrix-Fracture Shape Factors for Partially and Completely Immersed Fractures, Paper SPE 84411 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Denver, Colorado, Oct. 5-8.
- Rolando J.-P., Massonnat G.J., Grasso J.-R., Odonne F., Meftahi R. (1997) Characterization and Modelling of Increasing Permeability While Producing a Gas Fractured Reservoir, Paper SPE 38711 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, San Antonio, Texas, Oct. 5-8.
- Sabathier J.C., Bourbiaux B., Cacas M.C., Sarda S. (1998) A New Approach of Fractured Reservoirs, Paper SPE 39825 presented at the SPE International Petroleum Conference and Exhibition, Villahermosa, Mexico, March 3-5.
- Sajadian V.A., Danesh A., Tehrani D.H. (1998) Laboratory Studies of Gravity Drainage Mechanism in Fractured Carbonate Reservoir - Capillary Continuity, Paper SPE 49497 presented at the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Nov. 11-14.
- Sarda S., Bourbiaux B., Cacas M.C., Sabathier J.C. (1997) An Innovative Procedure to Compute Equivalent Block Size in a Dual-Porosity Model, Paper presented at the 9th European Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery, The Hague, The Netherlands, Oct. 20-22.
- Scheidt C., Zabalza-Mezghani I. (2004) Assessing Uncertainty and Optimizing Production Schemes. Experimental Designs for Non-Linear Production Response Modeling an Application to Early Water Breakthrough Prevention, Paper A029 presented at the 9th European Conference on the Mathematics of Oil Recovery, Cannes, Aug. 30-Sept. 3.
- Settari A., Walters D.A. (1999) Advances in Coupled Geomechanical and Reservoir Modeling with Applications to Reservoir Compaction, Paper SPE 51927 presented at the SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium, Houston, TX, Feb. 14-17.
- Thomas L.K., Dixon T.N., Pierson R.G. (1983) Fractured Reservoir Simulation, SPE J. 23, 1, 42-54.
- Ueda Y., Murata S., Watanabe Y., Funats K. (1989) Investigation of the Shape Factor Used in the Dual-Porosity Reservoir Simulator, Paper SPE 19469 presented at the SPE Asia-Pacific Conference, Sydney, Australia, Sept. 13-15.
- Van Heel A.P.G., Van Dorp J.J., Boerrigter P.M. (2008) Heavyoil Recovery by Steam Injection in Fractured Reservoirs, Paper SPE 113461 presented at the SPE/DOE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, Oklahoma, April 23-19.
- Warren J.E., Root P.J. (1963) The Behavior of Naturally Fractured Reservoirs, SPE J. 3, 3, 245-255.
- Zhang X., Morrow N.R., Ma S. (1996) Experimental Verification of a Modified Scaling Group for Spontaneous Imbibition, SPE Reserv. Eng. J. 11, 4, 280-285.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP
Volume 65, Number 2, March-April 2010
Dossier: Fractured Reservoir Simulation
|Page(s)||263 - 286|
|Published online||21 April 2010|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.