- Allan J., Qing Sun S. (2003) Controls on Recovery Factor in Fractured Reservoirs: Lessons Learned from 100 Fractured Fields, SPE paper 84590 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Denver, Co.
- Bourbiaux B., Cacas M.C., Sarda S., Sabathier J.C. (1998) A Rapid and Efficient Methodology to Convert Fractured Reservoir Images into a Dual-Porosity Model, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP 53, 6, 784-799.
- Bourbiaux B., Granet S., Landereau P., Noetinger B., Sarda S., Sabathier J.C. (1999) Scaling Up Matrix-Fracture Transfers in Dual- Porosity Models: Theory and Application, SPE Paper 56557 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Houston, TX, 3-6 Oct.
- Bourbiaux B., Basquet R., Cacas M.C., Daniel J.M., Sarda S. (2002) An Integrated Workflow to Account for Multi-Scale Fractures in Reservoir Simulation Models: Implementation and Benefits, SPE Paper 78489 presented at the 10th Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Conference and Exhibition (ADIPEC), Abu Dhabi, 13-16 Oct.
- Cacas M.C. et al. (1990) Modeling Fracture Flow With a Stochastic Discrete Fracture Network: Calibration and Validation, Water Resour Res.. 26, 3, 479-500.
- Cosentino L., Coury Y., Daniel J.M., Manceau E., Ravenne C., van Lingen P., Cole J., Sengul M. (2002) Integrated Study of a Fractured Middle East Reservoir with Stratiform Super-K Intervals - Part 2: Upscaling and Dual Media Simulation, SPE Reserv. Eval. Eng. (SPE 76642) 5, 1, 24-32.
- Delorme M., Atfeh B., Allken V., Bourbiaux B. (2008) Upscaling Improvement for Heterogeneous Fractured Reservoir Using a Geostatistical Connectivity Index, Geostats 2008, Santiago, Chile.
- Dyke C.G., Wu B., Milton-Tyler D. (1995) Advances in Characterizing Natural-Fracture Permeability from Mud-Log Data, SPE Formation Eval. (SPE 25022), 10, 3, 160-166.
- Firoozabadi A. (2000) Recovery Mechanisms in Fractured Reservoirs and Field Performance, J. Can. Petrol. Technol. 39, 11, 13-17.
- Fonta O., Al-Ajmi H., Verma N.K., Matar S., Divry V.Al-Qallaf H. (2007) The Fracture Characterization and Fracture Modeling of a Tight Carbonate Reservoir – The Najmah-Sargelu of West Kuwait, SPE Reserv. Eval. Eng. 10, 6, 695-710.
- Garcia M, Gouth F., Gosselin O. (2007) Fast and Efficient Modeling and Conditioning of Naturally Fractured Reservoir Models Using Static and Dynamic Data, SPE Paper 107525 presented at the SPE Europec/EAGE Annual Conference and Exhibition, London, UK, 11-14 June.
- Guaiquirian L., Gonzalez P., Gonzalez A., Manuela Hernandez M., Le Maux T., Mattioni L., Rouvroy P. (2007) Use of Discrete Fracture Network ‘DFN’ to Characterize and Model a Naturally Fractured Sandstone Reservoir: Orocual Field, San Juan Formation, Venezuela – A Case Study, SPE Paper 108052 presented at the SPE Latin American and Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 15-18 April.
- van Heel A.P.G., Boerrigter P.M.van Dorp J.J. (2008) Thermal and Hydraulic Matrix-Fracture Interaction in Dual-Permeability Simulation, SPE Reserv. Eval. Eng. 11, 4, 735-749.
- Henn N., Quintard M., Bourbiaux B.Sakthikumar S. (2004) Modelling of Conductive Faults With a Multiscale Approach, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP 59, 2, 197-214. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Landereau P., Noetinger B.Quintard M. (2001) Quasi-Steady Two- Equation Models for Diffusive Transport in Fractured Porous Media: Large-Scale Properties for Densely Fractured Systems, Adv. Water Resour. 24, 8, 863-876. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lemonnier P., Bourbiaux B. (2010) Simulation of Naturally Fractured Reservoirs. State of the Art: Part 1 – Physical Mechanisms and Simulator Formulation, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP (to be published).
- Lemonnier P., Bourbiaux B. (2010) Simulation of Naturally Fractured Reservoirs. State of the Art: Part 2 – Matrix-Fracture Transfers and Typical Features of Numerical Studies, Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP (to be published).
- Long J.C.S., Gilmour P.Witherspoon P.A. (1985) A Model for Steady Fluid Flow in Random Three-Dimensional Networks of Disc-Shaped Fractures, Water Resour. Res. 21, 8, 1105-1115. [CrossRef]
- Lough M.F., Lee S.H.Kamath J. (1997) A New Method to Calculate Effective Permeability of Gridblocks Used in the Simulation of Naturally Fractured Reservoirs, SPE Reserv. Eng. 12, 3, 219-224.
- Lu H., Di Donato G.Blunt M.J. (2008) General Transfer Functions for Multiphase Flow in Fractured Reservoirs, SPE J. 13, 3, 289-297.
- Matthäi S.K., Mezentsev A.Belayneh M. (2007) Finite Element- Node-Centered Finite-Volume Two-Phase Flow Experiments with Fractured Rock Represented by Unstructured Hybrid-Element Meshes, SPE Reserv. Eval. Eng. 10, 6, 740-756.
- Nelson R.A. (1985) Geological analysis of naturally fractured reservoirs, Chilingar G.V. (Ed.), Contributions in Petroleum Geology & Engineering, 1, Gulf Publishing Company.
- Oda M. (1985) Permeability Tensor for Discontinuous Rock Masses, Géotechnique 35, 4, 483-495. [CrossRef]
- Odling N.E. (1992) Permeability of Natural and Simulated Fracture Patterns, Structural and Tectonic Modelling and its Application to Petroleum Geology, Elsevier, Norwegian Petroleum Society (NPF), NPF Special Publication 1, 365-380.
- Ozkaya S.I.Richard P.D. (2006) Fractured Reservoir Characterization Using Dynamic Data in a Carbonate Field, Oman, SPE Reserv. Eval. Eng. 9, 3, 227-238.
- Perrodon A. (1980) Géodynamique Pétrolière, Masson & Cie.
- Sabathier J.C., Bourbiaux B., Cacas M.C., Sarda S. (1998) A New Approach of Fractured Reservoirs, SPE Paper 39825 prepared for the SPE International Petroleum Conference and Exhibition, Villahermosa, Mexico, 3-5 March.
- Saidi A.M. (1987) Reservoir Engineering of Fractured Reservoirs, TOTAL Edition Presse, Paris.
- Sarda S., Bourbiaux B., Cacas M.C., Sabathier J.C. (1997) An Innovative Procedure to Compute Equivalent Block Size in a Dual- Porosity Model, Paper presented at the 9th European Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery, The Hague, The Netherlands, 20-22 Oct.
- Sarda S., Jeannin L., Basquet R.Bourbiaux B. (2002) Hydraulic Characterization of Fractured Reservoirs: Simulation on Discrete Fracture Models, SPE Reserv. Eval. Eng. 5, 2, 154-162.
- Sarma P.Aziz K. (2006) New Transfer Functions for Simulation of Naturally Fractured Reservoirs with Dual-Porosity Models, SPE J. 11, 3, 328-340.
- Verga F.M., Carugo C., Chelini V., Maglione R., De Bacco G. (2000) Detection and Characterization of Fractures in Naturally Fractured Reservoirs, SPE Paper 63266 presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Dallas, Tx, 1-4 Oct.
- Warren J.E., Root P.J. (1963) The Behavior of Naturally Fractured Reservoirs, SPE J. Sept., 245-255.
Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP
Volume 65, Number 2, March-April 2010
Dossier: Fractured Reservoir Simulation
|Page(s)||227 - 238|
|Published online||23 March 2010|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.