- Albahlani A.M., Babadagli T. (2008) A critical review of the status of SAGD: where are we and what is next? SPE Western Regional and Pacific section AAPG Joint Meeting, Bakersfield, CA, USA, SPE 113283, 31 March-2 April.
- Barillas J.L.M.,Dutra T.V.,Mata W. (2006) Reservoir and operational parameters influence in SAGD process, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 54, 34-42. [CrossRef]
- Butler R.M. (1991) Thermal recovery of oil and bitumen, Prentice Hall, Englewoods Cliffs, New Jersey, 528 p.
- Chen Q., Gerritsen M.G., Kovscek A.R. (2007) Effects of reservoir heterogeneities on the steam-assisted gravity drainage process, SPE ATCE, Anaheim, CA, USA, Nov. 11-14.
- Computer Modeling Group Ltd. (2005) STARSTM User Manuals, Calgary, Canada.
- Edmunds N.R. (1998) Investigation of SAGD steam trap control in two and three dimensions, SPE Int. Conf. on Horizontal Well Technology, Calgary, Canada, Nov. 4-7.
- Edmunds N.R., Haston J.A., Best D.A. (1989) Analysis and implementation of the Steam-Assisted Gravity Drainage Process at the AOSTRA UTF, In Situ Recovery, AOSTRA, pp. 223-238.
- Goovaerts P. (1997) Geostatistics for natural ressources evaluation, Oxford University Press, Inc., New York, Oxford.
- Jimenez J. (2008) The field performance of SAGD in Canada, IPTC 12860, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Dec. 3-5.
- Kisman K.E.,Yeung K.C. (1995) Numerical study of the SAGD process in the Burnt Lake Oil Sands Lease, Int. Heavy Oil Symp., Calgary, Alberta, Canada, SPE 30276, 19-21 June.
- Stauffer D., Aharony A. (1994) Introduction to percolation theory, Taylor & Francis, London.
- Yang G.,Butler R.M. (1992) Effects of reservoir heterogeneities on heavy oil recovery by steam assisted gravity drainage, J. Can. Petrol. Technol. 31, 8, 37. [CrossRef]
- Zhang W., Youn S., Doan Q. (2005) Understanding reservoir architectures and steam chamber growth at Christina Lake, Alberta, by using 4D seismic and crosswell seismic imaging, SPE Int. Thermal Operations & Heavy Oil Symp., Calgary, Alberta, Canada, SPE/PS-CIM/CHOA 97808, 1-3 November.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 64, Number 4, July-August 2009
|Page(s)||469 - 476|
|Published online||17 July 2009|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.