- David P. (1996) Northern Lights Bright Prospects for Natural Gas Vehicles in Canada, Natural Gas Fuel. [Google Scholar]
- Kubesh J., King S.R., Liss W.E. (1992) Effect of Gas Composition on Octane Number of Natural Gas Fuels, SAE 922359 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Lee Y.,Kim G. (1999) Effect of Gas Compositions on Fuel Economy and Exhaust Emissions of Natural Gas Vehicles, KSAE 7, 8, 123-131. [Google Scholar]
- Aslam M.U.,Masjuki H.H.,Kalam M.A.,Abdesselam H.,Mahlia T.M.I.,Amalina M.A. (2006) An Experimental Investigation of CNG as an Alternative Fuel for a Retrofitted Gasoline Vehicle, Fuel 85, 5-6, 717-724. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ryu K.,Kim B. (2006) Development of Conversion Technology of a Decrepit Diesel Vehicle to the Dedicated Natural Gas Vehicle, KSAE 14, 6, 73-81. [Google Scholar]
- Sakai T. (1996) Effect of Natural Gas Composition on Engine Performance And Exhaust Emissions, Jidosya Kennkyu 18, 1, 23-26. [Google Scholar]
- Min B.H.,Chung J.T.,Kim H.Y.,Park S.S. (2002) Effects of Gas Composition on the Performance And Emissions of Compressed Natural Gas Engines, KSME 16, 2, 219-226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Matthews R., Chiu J., Hilden D. (1996) CNG Composition in Texas and the Effects of Composition on Emissions, Fuel Economy, and Driver-Ability of NGV's, SAE 962097 1996. [Google Scholar]
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 64, Number 2, March-April 2009
|Page(s)||199 - 206|
|Published online||04 December 2008|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.