- Hopkins P. (1992) The assessment of pipeline defects during pigging operations, in Pipeline Pigging Technology, Tiratsoo J.N.H. (ed.), Gulf Professional Publishing, 2nd ed., pp. 303-324.
- Short G.C. (1992) Conventional pipeline pigging technology: part 1 - Challenges to the industry, Pipes Pipelines Int. 37, 3, 8-11.
- Nieckele A.O.,Braga A.M.B.,Azevedo L.F.A. (2001) Transient pig motion through gas and liquid pipelines, J. Energ. Resour. ASME 123, 260-269. [CrossRef]
- Nguyen T.T.,Kim S.B.,Yoo H.R.,Rho Y.W. (2001) Modeling and simulation for pig flow control in natural gas pipeline, KSME Int. J. 15, 8, 1165-1173. [CrossRef]
- Nguyen T.T., Yoo H.R., Rho Y.W., Kim S.B. (2001) Speed control of pig bypass flow in natural gas pipeline, International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, Pusan, Korea, June 12-16.
- Kim D.K.,Cho S.H.,Park S.S. (2003) Verification of the theoretical model for analyzing dynamic behavior of the PIG from actual pigging, KSME Int. J. 17, 9, 1349-1357. [CrossRef]
- Hu Z.,Appleton E. (2005) Dynamic characteristics of a novel self-drive pipeline pig, IEEE T. Robotics Autom. 21, 5, 781-789. [CrossRef]
- Xiao-Xuan X.,Gong J. (2005) Pigging simulation for horizontal gas-condensate pipelines with low-liquid loading, J. Petrol. Sci. Eng. 48, 272-280. [CrossRef]
- Xu X.-X.,Gong J.,Deng D.M. (2003) A review of pigging model in multiphase pipelines, China Offshore Oil Gas 15, 4, 21-24.
- Thomas G.B., Ross JR., Finney L. (1996) Calculus and Analytic Geometry, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 9th ed.
- Sokolnikoff I.S. (1964) Tensor Analysis, John Wiley and Sons, New York.
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Rev. IFP
Volume 64, Number 2, March-April 2009
|Page(s)||155 - 164|
|Published online||27 November 2008|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.